Wares are junk items players want to sell in Baldur’s Gate 3 and are marked with a small coin icon in your inventory screen.
Additionally, to sell the items, players must go to a vendor.
This article discusses the Wares and how to sell them all in Baldur’s Gate 3.
What Is Baldur’s Gate 3?
Baldur’s Gate 3 is a CRPG from the developers of Larian Studios.
The game features various species and classes for the players to choose from.
The game also features an Open World where players can explore and find various loot and solve mysteries.
Additionally, the decisions of the players have consequences.
Therefore, if the players make NPCs hostile towards them, chances are the NPCs will kill the players.
While the game has its own story, it does not mean that the players must only follow the story.
Thus, the game is more explorative than following the quests to reach the endgame.
What Are Wares In Baldurs Gate 3?
Wares are items or junk you want to sell in Baldur’s Gate 3.
They are just normal items you want to sell that are vastly different.
This is because you can sell the bulk of the Wares at once.
Furthermore, players can change their junk and other items into Wares.
Moreover, this allows players to sell their items with just a single option instantly.
Players can simply use the Add to Wares option to change items from normal inventory to the Wares.
Furthermore, this is an excellent feature because it allows players to manage their inventory properly.
To be more precise, it marks the amount of junk within the inventory.
How To Sell All Wares In Baldurs Gate 3?
Players can sell all the Wares in their inventory with just a single click.
Furthermore, the steps to selling all Wares are a lot easier than players expect them to be.
Here are some steps to sell all Ware in Baldur’s Gate 3.
1. Mark Items As Ware
First, players must mark their items as Wares when the players choose to sell them.
It allows the system to choose only the items under Wares. Here is how you can mark items as Ware.
- Right-click on the item to mark the items as Wares and use the Add to Wares option.
- However, there is a more straightforward method in which players can click Shift+ Click on the items to mark them as Wares.
- Thus, players do not need to hassle with the lengthy process; instead, use the shift+click method.
- If you shift+click the same item again, it will remove it from Wares.
2. Go To A Vendor And Sell All Wares
This process of selling Wares is rather long; therefore, various players are not entirely happy with this long process.
Here is how you can sell all your Wares by visiting a Vendor.
- Now, all you need to do is find a Vendor and, after finding a vendor, interact with them.
- Then, click the See your Wares option, and a dialog box will pop up.
- On the top of the dialog box, change your Trade option to Barter.
- Then, you will see the Sell Wares option at the bottom.
- Click on Sell Wares to sell all the marked Wares in Baldur’s Gate 3.
This is how you can sell all your Wares that you marked as Wares in Baldur’s Gate 3.
The Bottom Line
Selling items is an integral part of any RPG. Furthermore, players gain a lot of currency from selling items early on.
In Baldur’s Gate 3, selling Wares allows players to earn a good amount of currency to help them upgrade their gear.
Hopefully, this article can guide you in selling all your Wares and upgrading your gear in Baldur’s Gate 3.