You must take on the three trials: Destroy Cherished items with fire, Endure Agony and Confession in Dead Island 2.
These trials fall under the Rites of Passage, also known as The Invitation, a part of the Haus DLC’s first act.
Continue reading to learn about Endure Agony and how to complete it in Dead Island 2.
Table of Contents Show
Endure Agony In Dead Island 2
Endure Agony is the second Rite of Passage trial in Dead Island 2: Haus.
The main objective in this trial is to endure pain, for which you will need to fix a frayed cable in the basement and then endure electrocution in a pool.
You must stand in a pool of water while an electrical wire is sparking in the water to complete it.
However, the electrical current will cause you to take damage, but until the objective is complete, you must endure it.
Additionally, try moving around in the pool while enduring, as this can help you avoid some damage.
Moreover, even if you start to take too much damage, you can always heal yourself and try again later.
How To Complete Endure Agony In Dead Island 2?
Following these steps, you can complete the Endure Agony in Dead Island 2.
- Firstly, enter the second house on the left across the street from the first house in the suburban village area.
- Once you are inside the house, make your way down the stairs to the basement.
- There, you will find a pool with several dead bodies, so at this point, your objective will change to Endure Agony.
- Then, go to the house’s attic, where you must pull a switch on the wall.
- This action will reveal a frayed cable that has become detached.
- After that, look for a water can inside the house, pick it up, and return to the basement.
- Here, you need to enable the wires to conduct electricity, so pour water on the frayed cable on the floor.
- Likewise, repair the cable and stand in the pool of water until the objective is completed.
- Your character will now be subject to electrocution, and you will need to endure this electric shock until you see a metal gate open.
- Moreover, the electrical current in the water will cause you to take damage while enduring.
- So, it is advisable to have healing kits in your inventory to keep your character alive during this trial.
- However, even if your character perishes during the trial, you will still find yourself in the basement with the open door.
After Endure Agony In Dead Island 2
Once you complete the Endure Agony, you will progress to the next Rite of passage called Confess.
Firstly, you must go to the attic next door to the house where you completed the Endure Agony trial.
There, you will find a microphone where you can confess your sins.
Walk up to the microphone and press the button prompt, and then your character will start to confess.
Once you have confessed, you will need to wait for a few seconds, and then the door to the house on the hill will open.
The Bottom Line
Therefore, completing the Endure Agony trial will reward you with experience points that you can use to level up your character.
You may also find some loot in the basement, such as weapons, armour, and healing items.