Ceiling Hang is a versatile that enhances your stealth and tactical abilities in Spider Man 2.
Therefore, it is a great way to surprise opponents and start a fight on your terms.
Continue reading to learn more about Ceiling hanging, how to use it, and its usage in Spider Man 2.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Ceiling Hang In Spider Man 2?
Ceiling Hang is when Spider-Man can stick to the Ceiling, hanging upside down.
This move helps Spider-Man stay hidden or surprise enemies.
However, if you hang upside down from the Ceiling for too long, the enemy may spot you.
Moreover, places like vents or secret passages can only be reached by hanging upside down.
You can also use Ceiling Hangs to silently perch on the Ceiling and wait for enemies to pass below.
So that you can perform stealth takedowns on unsuspecting foes.
Additionally, you can gather information about enemy positions, patrol routes, or potential threats before engaging in combat.
How To Use Ceiling Hang In Spiderman 2?
Here are some points on how to use Ceiling Hang in Spider-Man 2:
- Look for a surface that you want Spider-Man to hang from, such as a ceiling in a building, a rooftop, or even an overhanging structure.
- You should be right beneath the Ceiling to hang from, so move closer.
- On your controller, hold the button L2, then press R2 while swinging through the air.
- You will then automatically attach to the Ceiling and hang upside down.
- Silently observe or wait for the right moment to take action.
- Move around by tilting the left analog stick.
- To release from a Ceiling Hang, press the L2 button again, automatically dropping to the ground.
Usages Of Ceiling Hang In Spider Man 2
Some of the usages of Ceiling Hang are mentioned below:
1. Ambushing Enemies
Ceiling Hang is a great way to ambush enemies from above.
By hanging upside down from the ceiling, you can catch enemies by surprise and attack them from behind.
Please wait for the right moment, drop down, and take down enemies swiftly before they even realize what’s happening.
Moreover, this can be especially useful in stealth sections or when fighting difficult enemies.
2. Avoiding Obstacles
You can use Ceiling Hang to avoid obstacles, as this can be helpful in combat and exploration.
If you see any obstacles, hang upside down from the Ceiling to go over it.
Additionally, you can use it when you need to remain hidden or plan your next move without being noticed.
3. Getting Around More Quickly
By swinging through the air and hanging upside down from the ceiling, you can move around much faster than you could on foot.
Furthermore, Ceiling Hanging can also be used to get around more quickly.
4. Creating Combos
Likewise, Ceiling Hang can create Combos with other moves, such as Web Strike and Web Wings in Spider-Man 2.
- You can hang upside down from the Ceiling and then perform a Web Strike to take down an enemy from above.
- You can also hang upside down from the Ceiling and perform a Web Wing to move across a gap quickly.
The Bottom Line
Ceiling Hang is like when he hides or waits on the Ceiling, like a spider waiting for something.
Moreover, it is a decisive new move that can give you a significant advantage in combat and exploration.
Therefore, this move allows him to navigate and surprise enemies from above stealthily.
Since there are no hard and fast rules, experiment with different ways to use Ceiling Hang to your advantage.