The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is an action-adventure game developed and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Switch.
Barbarian armor is one of the harder armor sets to earn in Breath of the Wild.
The armor sets play a vital role in the gameplay experience, like the survivability and defense power in Tears of the Kingdom.
This article will dive deep into the game and its Barbarian Armor update requirements.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Barbarian Armor?
Legend of Zelda is a captivating game developed by Nintendo that is a sequel with historical significance.
The players can explore a vast, beautifully created landscape with secrets, challenges, and breathtaking interfaces.
The users can embark on their own unique journeys, uncover hidden treasures, solve puzzles, and engage with diverse characters.
Moreover, the Tears of Kingdom is one of the fans’ most eagerly awaited and anticipated games.
The game has various armor sets, including the Hylian, Zora, and Barbarian sets, among many others.
Barbarian Armor is a legendary set in both sequels of The Legend of Zelda game universe.
Three sets compose the set: the Barbarian Helm, Barbarian Armor, and the Barbarian Leg Wraps. In addition, it also has bonuses, including Charge Atk Up and Stamina Up.
The Barbarian Set earns a reputation for its offensive capabilities and stamina enhancement. To fully unleash its potential, upgrading the Barbarian set is crucial.
How To Upgrade The Barbarian Armor Set?
To fully upgrade the Barbarian Armor set, you must follow a series of instructions.
However, the procedure is not free, and you must pay for certain things.
Step 1: Get The Barbarian Armor, Helm And Leg Wraps Set
- The Barbarian Armor is located in the Hyrule Fields.
- After following a series of steps, you can acquire the Barbarian Armor package.
- The Barbarian Leg Wraps is located near the Relsam Forest.
- Then, acquire the Barbarian Leg wraps.
- The Barbarian Helm is located near the Robred Dropoff.
- Finally, acquire the Barbarian Helm.
To follow the instruction step by step, you can watch several videos present on Youtube.
Step 2: Collect The Required Materials
You will need to upgrade the Barbarian Armor and here is the first requirement.
|First Upgrade||9x Mighty Thistle|
|Second Upgrade||6x Lynel Saber Horn
6x Lynel Mace Horn
|Third Upgrade||9x Blue Maned Lynel Saber Horn
9x Blue Maned Lynel Mace Horn
9x Razorclaw Crab
|Fourth Upgrade||9x White Maned Lynel Saber Horn
9x White Maned Lynel Mace Horn
9x Bladed Rhino Beetle
After collecting all the materials, follow these steps;
- The Mighty Thistle can be found near Mount Taran.
- The Lynel Saber Horn is located at the Tanagar Canyon.
- The Razorshroom is found near the Woodland Stable.
- The Blue Maned Lynel Saber Horn is located at Larayan Heights.
- The Razorclaw Crab is found on the Clarnet Coast.
- The White Maned Saber Horn is located near Ukuku Plains.
- The Bladed Rhino Beetle is located in Retsam Forest.
- Go to the Great Fairy Mountain located at the Great Fairy Tera.
Step 3: Pay For The Following Upgrades
Now, after completing the steps above, you must pay for the upgrades which are as follow;
- The first upgrade costs $30.
- The second upgrade costs $150.
- The third upgrade costs $600.
- The fourth upgrade costs $1500.
The Bottom Line
Nintendo developed the Barbarian Armor as one of the many sets in The Legend of Zelda games.
To upgrade the Barbarian Armor set, you must find The Barbarian Helm, Armor and Leg Wraps package.
Furthermore, you will need materials like Lynel Saber horn and Razorshroom, and a certain amount of them, to upgrade the materials.