The backpack is an essential item in the survival world of Lego Fortnite but does it disappear after death?
Players are curious to learn about the answer to this question as it can hinder a lot of progress.
Continue reading this article to learn whether a backpack disappears in Fortnite.
Table of Contents Show
What Are Backpacks In Lego Fortnite?
Lego Fortnite has a variety of ways to store items in the game from chests to Backpacks.
Additionally, these items ensure that your item is safe even after you die in the world.
Specifically, the backpack is a convenient item that allows you to travel with stored items on your back.
It aids the player in collecting various ingredients in their adventure as it is a portable item.
Also, it keeps your stored valuables like gold safely on the ground without dispersing them.
Moreover, they are easily trackable even after your death as they stay on the death spot.
Hence, you can retrieve it as soon as you respawn in your village without any worries.
Why Does Backpacks Disappear In Lego Fortnite?
A backpack is an indestructible object for NPC’s in the game and can only be used by players.
However, players online have mentioned that their backpacks disappeared after they died on the map.
Also, players in an online discussion thread on Reddit shared that even the game crashed when this incident happened.
Hence, it can be assumed that this event occurs due to an unknown bug in the game.
Additionally, the Fortnite team has assured players that they know this occurrence in the game.
Therefore, as confirmed by the game, a bug is the only reason for backpacks to disappear.
Nevertheless, players cannot relaunch the game until it is fixed in the next update.
How To Determine Whether The Backpack Has Disappeared?
To determine whether the backpack has disappeared on the map or not, players must track it down.
Therefore, here are some steps that players must follow to track their backpacks:
- Firstly, they must know their place of death as the backpack drops in that same region.
- Secondly, players have to track back to that place to retrieve the fallen backpack.
- Additionally, players can open the map and find the backpack icon to locate the backpack.
- In fact, the backpack glows on the ground, making it easier to locate in the game. However, players must brace themselves as enemies might be lurking around the backpack.
- This is because the only way for a backpack to drop randomly is either by a bug or an enemy.
- Hence, if it is for the latter reason, players must gear up again before retrieving it.
- Nevertheless, if the bag has disappeared, it is because of the active bug in the game.
The Bottom Line
The backpack in Lego Fortnite is part of the adventure gear for players as it can store multiple items at once.
Therefore, players must report the bug to the Lego Fortnite team when it disappears in the game.
However, players can easily track it down from the map if it has disappeared because of death.