Developing your character and progressing in the Diablo series depends on leveling up.
The general principle of leveling up and advancing remains the same regardless of Diablo 4’s specific mechanics.
Let’s have a closer look at the fastest ways to level after 50 in Diablo 4.
Table of Contents Show
How To Reach Level 50 In Diablo 4?
The player can unlock higher World Tiers after accomplishing level 50. Additionally, they can crack levels by finishing Capstone Dungeons.
The player should generally accomplish main story missions to reach level 50. This mission offers the most XP and rewards.
Further, the player can follow the guidance below to level up faster:
- You can prefer the highest available World Tier, which grants more XP and Gold.
- Next, you can employ the waypoint system to travel faster and avoid unnecessary fights
- Further, you must optimize your character build and gear for maximum damage and survivability.
- Moreover, you can grasp techniques by joining the leveling-up group of other players.
The Fastest Way To Level After 50 In Diablo 4
The level cap in Diablo 4 relies on players existing World Tier Difficulty.
The fastest way to level after 50 in Diablo 4 is to activate World Tier 3: Nightmare and World Tier 4: Torment compulsory.
However, players should have unlocked these difficulty tiers before accessing them.
1. Unlock World Tier 3: Nightmare
Players need to complete World Tier 3 for the level 50-70. It includes the completion of the Cathedral of Light Capstone Dungeon.
You must visit Kyovashad, which only occurs on World Tier 2: Veteran. However, accomplishing the story campaign is necessary to access this dungeon.
You will face monsters with a level of 53 in this Capstone Dungeon. Therefore, you should prepare yourself for a good fight.
Here are some more features of World Tier 3: Nightmare:
- One can adapt it for levels 50-70 that feature loot as sacred items and unique items.
- You can also get Nightmare Sigils that open up Nightmare Dungeons.
- There’s the possibility of Helltides occurring throughout Sanctuary.
- Some monsters have auras that make them resistant to damage. And enemies are harder to defeat.
- Moreover, gaining 100% more experience from killing monsters is possible.
- Also, 15% more Gold from the monster is possible. While the monsters have 20% more Resistance to overcome.
2. Unlock World Tier 4: Torment
World Tier 4 helps you level up to 1000. This includes the completion of Fallen Temple Capstone Dungeon.
This is located in the Dry Steppes and appears only on World Tier 3: Nightmare. Some more details are given below.
- You can adapt it for Levels 70-100.
- A player has an opportunity to get ancestral and new unique items.
- Moreover, enemies are more challenging. However, players acquire 200% more experience from defeating monsters.
- Further, the player can obtain 15% more Gold from monster drops as they possess 40% more resistance to resist.
3. Grinding Nightmare Dungeons
Generally, one can gather some friends to boost XP yield because the XP boost for partying up.
In fact, several dungeons near each other should be smashed through in a loop.
For example, the Anica’s Claim and Rimescar Cavern dungeons in Fractured Peaks.
Since they occur between vendors players can increase their salvage, allowing offloading of excess items.
4. Earn Renown Rewards For An XP Boost
To explore the five regions, Diablo 4 awards you with renown for accomplishing side quests, Strongholds, and side dungeons.
You also get renown for finding areas, Waypoints, and the Diablo 4 Altars of Lilith statues.
Besides getting skill points, potion charges, and gold from advancing through the five Renown tiers, you also get a huge bonus XP boost.
What Happens After Level 50 In Diablo 4?
As soon as you reach level 50 in the game’s story campaign, you can access its endgame content initiating the journey to level 100.
Additionally, you will be able to access the Paragon Board and unlock World Tier 4 – Torment.
This game’s hardest difficulty yields the most Gold, experience, and loot.
Therefore, the Light Healing Potion becomes available at level 30 once you have upgraded this potion to its fourth level.
Hence, obtaining Crushed Beast Bones can be challenging due to their low drop rate.
The Bottom Line
As Diablo 4 continues to develop, the details of the level after 50 may change.
More importantly, official sources should be the first prior when searching for information regarding Diablo 4’s leveling and progression systems.