In League of Legends, the Dragonmancers 2024 event brings you new skins, quests, and rewards.
Choose your side and join the champions whom the dragons have chosen, or challenge them in thrilling battles.
Continue reading to explore more about the Dragonmancers 2024 event in LoL.
Table of Contents Show
Dragonmancers Event In League Of Legends
Dragonmancers are a group of champions with the power of dragons in League of Legends.
They are part of the Four Beasts/Dragonmancers skin line.
Significantly, the Dragonmancers 2024 event is a special event in League of Legends that celebrates the Year of the Dragon.
It features new skins, quests, and rewards for champions whom the dragons have chosen.
Notably, the event will start on January 9, 2024, with the release of LoL Patch 14.1
The new skins are part of the Dragonmancer skin line, which is inspired by ancient Eastern mythology.
The skins include:
1. Dragonmancer Fiora: A swordswoman who wields the power of the Jade Dragon, a dragon of wisdom and harmony.
2. Dragonmancer Kassadin: A void walker who harnesses the power of the Void Dragon, a dragon of chaos and destruction.
3. Dragonmancer Rakan: A charmer who dances with the power of the Moon Dragon, a dragon of love and beauty.
4. Dragonmancer Vayne: A hunter who hunts with the power of the Shadow Dragon, a dragon of stealth and vengeance.
5. Prestige Dragonmancer Rakan: A rare and exclusive version of Dragonmancer Rakan, with a golden and white color scheme.
Are There Any Dragonmancers Missions In 2024?
There are some Dragonmancers missions in 2024, which are special quests that involve champions with dragon-themed skins.
Generally, the quests are based on the lore and relationships of the champions.
Further, they offer unique rewards and effects for completing them.
Some of the quests include:
1. Bad Blood: Renekton vs. Nasus
It is a champion quest that is triggered when Renekton and Nasus are on opposing teams and both reach level 11.
Generally, the quest objective is to kill the enemy champion while using their ultimate ability.
Contrarily, the quest winner will receive a permanent buff that enhances their ultimate ability.
2. Fishing In The Lavender Sea: Bel’Veth Vs. Jax
This involves Bel’Veth, a new champion who is a monstrous sea dragon.
Additionally, Jax is a fisherman who tries to stop her from consuming the world.
Contrarily, the quest objective is to either help Bel’Veth take down Baron Nashor, or prevent her from doing so as Jax.
3. Battle Of Spirit And Shadow: Zed Vs. Shen
A quest that revolves around the rivalry between Zed and Shen, as they clash for the power of the Spirit Dragon.
If Zed wins the quest, his ultimate ability, Death Mark, will deal 25% more damage and create a shadow clone of Shen.
Further, if Shen wins the quest, his ultimate ability, Stand United, will grant him and his ally 50% more shield and create a spirit blade.
Rewards For Dragonmancers Missions In 2024
The rewards for completing Dragonmancers missions vary depending on the type and difficulty of the quests.
Some of the rewards include:
1. Dragonmancer Skins: It is for champions such as Fae Dragon Ashe, Eternal Dragon Brand, Obsidian Dragon Sett, and more.
2. Prismatic Chests: These contain prismatic cards, which can be used to customize the appearance of your cards.
3. Wild Fragments: You can be use them to unlock champions, relics, and other items in the Trials of Power.
4. Champion Fragments: These are for Sett, Samira, and Jack, to unlock or upgrade these champions in the Trials of Power.
5. Rare Relics: Relics such as Stalker’s Blade, and Guardian’s Trinket, enhance your champions’ abilities in the Trials of Power.
The Bottom Line
Dragonmancers 2024 missions are a set of in-game quests that involve champions with the Dragonmancer skin line.
Further, these quests are based on the lore and interactions of these champions, who are either dragon riders or dragon slayers.
In contrast, completing these quests will grant rewards such as bonus stats, visual effects, or cosmetic items.