Furina is a 5-star Hydro Archon in Genshin Impact, and to get the most out of her.
You have to level up Furnia’s skills using Talent materials, which vary from character to character.
This article will discuss who Furina is, her level-up materials, Ascension, and Talent materials.
Table of Contents Show
Who Is Furnia In Genshin Impact?
Furnia is the Hydro Archon, the detached humanity of the God of Justice, Focalors.
Likewise, she supervised Fontaine as the acting Hydro Archon, cursed with immortality.
Therefore, Furina wields a sword as a weapon in Genshin Impact.
She debuted in the game’s version 4.2, published on November 8, 2023.
Therefore, Furina has the abilities Normal Attack, Elemental Skill, and Elemental Burst.
In addition, her most powerful weapons are Primordial Jade Cutter, Wolf-Fang, and Festering Desire.
Furnia’s top priorities are CRIT Rate, CRIT DMG, HP%, and Energy Recharge.
Thus, Furina’s talents strengthen the power of her Elemental Skills.
What Are The Talent Materials Of Furnia?
You will need Teachings of Justice, Guide to Justice, Philosophies of Justice, Whopperflower Nectar, and Crown of Insight.
Furthermore, you will need unnamed boss materials to level up Furnia, which will be revealed later.
These are the materials to level up Furnia’s talent:
- Level 2: 3x Teachings of Justice, 6x Whopperflower Nectar, 12,500 Mora
- Level 3: 2x Guide to Justice, 3x Shimmering Nectar, 17,500 Mora
- Level 4: 4x Guide to Justice, 4x Shimmering Nectar, 25,000 Mora
- Level 5: 6x Guide to Justice, 6x Shimmering Nectar, 30,000 Mora
- Level 6: 9x Guide to Justice, 9x Shimmering Nectar, 35,000 Mora
- Level 7: 4x Philosophies of Justice, 4x Energy Nectar, 1x Crown of Insight, 120,000 Mora
- Level 8: 6x Philosophies of Justice, 6x Energy Nectar, 1x Crown of Insight, 260,000 Mora
- Level 9: 12x Philosophies of Justice, 9x Energy Nectar, 1x Crown of Insight, 450,000 Mora
- Level 10: 16x Philosophies of Justice, 12x Energy Nectar, 1x Crown of Insight, 700,000 Mora
Therefore, those were the materials required to level up the talent of Furnia in Genshin Impact.
What Are The Ascension Materials Of Furnia?
Ascension material is a sort of character development item that is used to raise characters and weapons once they have achieved their maximum level.
In addition, ascending characters can access one of their talents or passive abilities.
Thus, ascension materials can be gained by farming, mining, boss drops, or trading Anemo Sigil or Geo Sigil for them.
- Level 20+: 1x Varunada Lazarite Sliver, 3x Whopperflower Nectar, 3x Lakelight Lily, 20,000 Mora
- Level 40+: 3x Varunada Lazarite Fragment, 15x Whopperflower Nectar, 10x Lakelight Lily, 2x Water That Failed To Transcend, 40,000 Mora
- Level 50+: 6x Varunada Lazarite Fragment, 12x Shimmering Nectar, 20x Lakelight Lily, 3x Water That Failed To Transcend, 60,000 Mora
- Level 60+: 3x Varunada Lazurite Chunk, 18x Shimmering Nectar, 30x Lakelight Lily, 6x Water That Failed To Transcend, 80,000 Mora
- Level 70+: 6x Varunada Lazurite Chunk, 12x Energy Nectar, 45x Lakelight Lily, 9x Water That Failed To Transcend, 100,000 Mora
- Level 80+: 4x Varunada Lazurite Gemstone, 18x Energy Nectar, 60x Lakelight Lily, 12x Water That Failed To Transcend, 120,000 Mora
- Level 90: 6x Varunada Lazurite Gemstone, 24x Energy Nectar, 84x Lakelight Lily, 18x Water That Failed To Transcend, 160,000 Mora
The Bottom Line
You need different materials to level up characters that require time to gather.
However, Furnia needs some unique materials to level up her max.
Therefore, you might have difficulty gathering some unique materials in Genshin Impact.