The White Sword of the Sky is Link’s, the Hero of Hyrule’s first and second most powerful Sword in the Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Continue reading the article to discover the White Sword of the Sky and the methods to obtain it.
Table of Contents Show
- What Is White Sword Of The Sky?
- How To Get White Sword Of The Sky?
- The Bottom Line
What Is White Sword Of The Sky?
The White Sword of the Sky is a recurring weapon in The Legend of Zelda series. It is a crucial element of Link’s journey to save Hyrule.
In addition to symbolizing Link’s courage and determination, it is a powerful weapon.
This weapon can aid him in defeating his enemies and can be used to solve puzzles.
The White Sword of the Sky is a one-handed weapon with a base attack of 24 and a durability of 45.
More importantly, choosing it while defeating the enemies in the game make the players more authentic.
The White Sword of the Sky in the Zelda series has its own appearances and significance.
- The Legend of Zelda – The White Sword of the Sky is Link’s second Sword in the original game, situated in a cave on the top of the waterfall just west of the Lost Hills.
- The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past – The White Sword of the Sky is the second Sword that Link can obtain in the game, situated in the Tower of Hera.
- The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time – The Sword is the first Sword that Link can obtain in the game, situated in the Kokiri Forest.
- The Legend of Zelda: The Minish Cap – The White Sword of the Sky is the reforged Picori Blade, the second Sword that Link can obtain in the game, situated in the Picori Forest.
- The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess – The White Sword of the Sky is the first Sword that Link can obtain in the game in Ordon Village.
- The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword – The White Sword of the Sky is the first Sword that Link can obtain in the game, situated in the Lanayru Desert.
How To Get White Sword Of The Sky?
Getting the White Sword of the Sky may sound quite tough because you need to complete the three side quests of Goddess Statues.
In addition, you need to visit the Forgotten Temple and pray at the large Goddess Statue.
You need to consider some steps and follow them accordingly. The order for the completion of quests is given below.
- Mother Goddess Statue Side Quest
- Goddess Statue Of Power Quest
- Goddess Statue Of Wisdom Quest
- Goddess Statue Of Courage Quest
- Large Goddess Statue In The Forgotten Temple
You can find the locations of the above-mentioned Statues on the map below.
Step 1: Complete The Mother Goddess Statue Quest
Follow the steps below to complete the Mother Goddess Statue quest.
- Navigate to the Forgotten Temple and travel across the coordinates of (-1085, 2665, -0083), Northeast of Mayausiy Shrine.
- Once you reach the location, you’ll see different statues. But among them, you must converse with the toppled Mother Goddess Statue, which is mandatory. This completes your Mother Goddess Statue Quest.
Step 2: Complete The Goddess Statue Of Power Quest
You can follow the steps below to complete the Goddess Statue of Power quest.
- Navigate to the Spring of Power with the coordinates (3800, 2668, 0041) after conversing with the Mother Goddess Statue.
- After that, you’ll need a Dinraal’s Claw, therefore, you must pray to the Statue of Power.
How To Get Dinraal’s Claw?
You must remember that Dinraal commences at the East Akkala Plains Chasm and ends at the Chasm by the Thyphlo Ruins.
You can follow the steps below to get Dinnraal’s Claw.
- First navigate to the location with the coordinates (3779, 1905, 0991), the finest paragliding spot to reach Dinraal.
- Here wait till Dinraal stops the Chasm, mostly appearing at 8:00 pm.
- You must shoot one arrow at Dinraal’s Claw after approaching it on your Paraglider.
- Now grab a Dinraal’s Claw, and drop it to the earth.
- Finally, you must return to the Spring of Power dropping the Drinaal’s Claw on the Altar.
Step 3: Complete The Goddess Statue Of Wisdom Quest
The Goddess Statue of Wisdom is situated at the Spring of Wisdom statue.
It is located exactly behind Mount Lanayru Skyview Tower with the coordinates (3914, -1329, 0467).
Furthermore, you must pray to the statue to complete the Goddess Statue of Wisdom quest.
Here she will inform you about the compulsion needed for Naydra’s claw.
How To Get Naydra’s Claw?
Naydra initiates at the chasm North of Naydra Snowfield and ends at the chasm North of Kakariko Village.
Therefore, you must navigate to the coordinates for the finest paragliding spot.
Besides, use a paraglide, approach Naydra, and fire an arrow at its claw. It will drop to the ground which becomes easy for you to obtain it.
Further, put Naydra’s Claw at the altar returning to the Spring of Wisdom.
Step 4: Complete The Goddess Statue Of Courage Quest
You need the claws of Farosh to complete the Goddess Statue of Courage quest. Follow the steps to complete the Goddess Statue of Courage quest.
- Move to the Spring of Courage at coordinates (0876, -2368, 0016) in the Faron Grasslands.
- Followingly, pray at the statue; you will be commanded to obtain the Farosh’s claw.
How To Get Farosh’s Claw?
Farosh starts at the East Gerudo chasm and ends at the chasm west of Deya Lake.
You must move to coordinates (-2552, -3082, 0120) and find the best paragliding location.
Moreover, remember that Farosh appears at 7:40 am, which seems to be the most consistent time.
Afterward, paraglide to attack the claw and collect three claws from the ground. Finally, you must return it to the Goddess Statue of Courage.
Step 5: Return To The Goddess Statue
After gathering all three claws, you must return back to the Goddess Statue that was toppled over at the initiation of the tour.
Finally, you will be rewarded with the White Sword of the Sky and get to know that the Goddess Statue wasn’t toppled.
It was only a quest to be completed to check your determination.
Similarly, replacing the White Sword of the Sky is possible if you lose it.
However, it’s frustrating because you must acquire the three claws performing the same process you did before.
The Bottom Line
The White Sword of the Sky is the most astonishing Sword in the Tears of the Kingdom.
You can use it as per your need keeping it safe.
Additionally, it depends on you whether to lose it or not remembering the consequences.