The Fierce Deity Armor is one of the better base-type armor sets first introduced in Zelda-Breath Of The Wild.
Continue reading to learn how to start the Quest and obtain the Fierce Deity Armor set without amiibo.
Table of Contents Show
Start Misko’s Quest To Get Fierce Deity Armor
Players must begin Misko’s Treasure: The Fierce Deity side Quest to obtain the Fierce Deity Deity Armor set.
Here are the steps to follow to begin Misko’s Story Quest;
- Head to the Foothill stable near Cephla Lake.
- Players can warp to Kisinona Shrine in Eldin Canyon.
- Head a few steps north.
- You will meet two brothers outside a cave.
- Talk to the brothers to start Misko’s Cave of Chests.
- Feed the dog near the cave with some food.
- The dog will lead you to a particular chest inside the cave after you feed the dog.
- After opening the chest, the chest will drop a bottle.
- Open the Bottle to start the three-part Misko’s Quest.
With the start conditions met, the players can follow the hints to get each set piece. However, the Armor pieces have different areas and Quests attached to them.
Here are the steps and areas for each of the pieces.
To Obtain The Chest Piece
Here are the steps to obtain the Chest Piece;
- Head to the Akkala’s Ruins using Domizuin Shrine.
- And, then Head to the ruined structures near the shrine.
- Over on the left of the ruin, you will find a small opening to crouch through.
- Enter the opening, and the Fierce Deity Armor is inside a chest.
To Obtain The Head Gear
Here are the steps to obtain the Head Gear;
- Head to Skull Lake in the northern Akkala Region.
- The Skull has two eyes, One eye leads to the Depths.
- The other eye leads to the Skull Cave (This eye is taller than the eye that leads to the Depths).
- Enter the cave and follow along its path.
- You will need to kill the enemies, including a Stalnox.
- You can claim your prize of the Fierce Deity Head Gear from a chest at the end of the cave.
Obtain The Boots
Here are the steps to obtain the Fierce Deity Boots;
- Head to Mount Dhapnes.
- On the Mountain’s Northside is a large stump with an opening.
- Drop down to a cave through the opening.
- Break the nearby vines after entering the cave.
- Travel through the new path.
- You will find the Fierce Deity Boots at the end of the path.
How To Obtain The Fierce Deity Armor Set Without Amiibo?
The players can also obtain the Fierce Deity Armor without the Amiibo system through different means.
Here are the steps to obtain the Fierce Deity Sword without Amiibo;
- Head to the Lookout Landing.
- Interact with the Poe Statue and ask the Statue for a Brethren’s location.
- Head to the Depths through Hyrule Field Chasm.
- Once inside the Depths, head southeast to the Plains Bargainer Statue.
- Offer the Poes to the statue to buy the Fierce Deity Armor Set.
The Bottom Line
The Fierce Deity Armor set is a pre-requisite for obtaining the Fierce Deity Sword. However, the steps to getting all the Armor set might be a bit tedious for some players.
Additionally, the players can use Poes to buy the Armor as often as possible from the Poe statue.
Hopefully, this article has helped you figure out where to find the Fierce Deity Armor Set and the steps needed to be taken to obtain them.