Conch AI is an artificial intelligence platform that uses Natural Language Processing (NLP) and Machine Learning algorithms to understand and analyze text-based data.
It can handle complex and unstructured data. Therefore, it might be a valuable tool for your organization.
Continue reading to learn more about Conch AI, its features, limitations, and how to use it to bypass ZeroGPT effectively.
Table of Contents Show
Features Of Conch AI
The Conch AI provides a multitude of features to enhance the writing experience.
We have listed some of its main features for you down below:
- It summarizes your text and rewrites your sentences and paragraphs to better phrase your content.
- It has a built-in AI detector bypasser. Therefore, it can help you avoid detection by algorithms like GPTZero and Turnitin.
- Chrome extension is another feature you can add to your browser to assist you with Gmail, WordPress, Google Docs, etc.
- You can get answers to your queries about AI from a bot named ConchChat.
- It can help you write your essay’s introduction, conclusion, or outline.
- To help with research, it can generate citations for any text given.
Limitations Of Conch AI
However, despite its many features, the Conch AI does have some limitations.
We have listed the major ones for you down below:
- The help bot is called “ConchChat,” which is practically useless.
- Most of its best features are behind a paywall.
- The word limit for users who don’t pay $9.99 is incredibly low.
- You often have to wait in line for non-premium users due to excessive traffic.
How To Use Conch AI To Bypass ZeroGPT?
Conch AI is an AI-powered tool that assists you in rewriting words and paragraphs, summarizing sources, answering queries, and creating introductions, conclusions, and outlines.
It has a built-in AI detector bypass that helps avoid detection algorithms.
You can use this incredible AI by visiting their website or installing their extension.
Follow these steps to install the extension and use it properly;
- Search “extensions” in your web browser’s search bar. Click the “extension” link.
- Search “Conch AI” in the search box.
- Subsequently, you need to click the “Add to Chrome” button next to the name.
- Click “Add extension” to confirm the addition.
You can also use the AI’s official site.
How To Use Conch AI To Bypass GPTZero?
You can use Conch AI to bypass GPTZero with AI-generated texts.
Follow the instructions below to do it:
- Generate a text from your favorite AI. Here, we have created a sample from ChatGPT.
- Insert the text into GPTZero. The text will most likely be detected as an AI generation.
- After that, you can copy and paste the text into Conch AI.
- You can rewrite the text using the “rewrite” feature.
- You receive a rewritten text from the AI that can bypass the GPTZero check.
- The text you receive will likely bypass the GPTZero AI detection.
The Bottom Line
Conch AI is an excellent tool for writing and text. However, it is expensive compared to its alternatives.
It can help you rewrite a text to avoid AI detection from tools like GPTZero and generate original answers to your questions.
Frequently Asked Questions
What Are The Best Alternatives Of Conch AI?
According to Futurepedia, Write Full AI, Mara AI and Content Company AI are the best alternatives to the Conch AI.
How Much Does Conch AI Cost?
According to their website, the “Conch Limitless” costs $9.99, and the “Conch Pro” costs $4.99.