Developed by Nintendo, Zelda Tears of the Kingdom provides players various Labyrinths and quests to tackle.
Furthermore, completing these Labyrinths rewards players with great items to make it all worth it.
Continue reading to learn where the Labyrinth Island Basement is and how to complete it.
Table of Contents Show
Where Is Lomei Labyrinth Island Basement?
Lomei Labyrinth Island Basement is the inner chasm within the Lomei Labyrinth Island.
The basement hosts one of the strongest monsters in the game, Flux Construct III.
However, the players can defeat the construct and obtain great loot within the chasm.
Furthermore, the loot the players obtain in a set piece for a great amor set in the game.
Lomei Labyrinth Island basement is deep within the Lomei Labyrinth.
Thus, players need to get to Lomei Labyrinth Island first before they can enter the basement.
Steps To Get To The Lomei Labyrinth Island Basement
You can follow the steps below to reach the Lomei Labyrinth Island Basement.
- First, players must climb the hill toward the Akkala Ancient Tech Lab.
- Then, when players are at the top, they can easily glide down to Lomei Labyring Island’s entrance.
- Moreover, players can also build a flying machine from Zonai devices to fly there.
- Then, when the players reach the island, they should glide toward the small camp and stone tablet waiting out front.
- After the players reach the stone tablet, the players must interact with the tablet.
- Then, the tablet will reward the players if they complete the Labyrinth.
- After the interaction with the tablet, it will notify the players that a researcher has left out acorns around the Labyrinth to mark his path.
- The players can follow the acorn trail to reach a path marked by braziers.
- Likewise, they must climb up a ladder and into the central chamber.
- After the player enters the central chamber, they will find the Igashuk Shrine and a stone Zomai terminal that they need to activate.
- Once the player activates the terminal, a mysterious voice will talk with the player.
- Here the player obtains the new quest, The Lomei Labyrinth Island Prophecy.
- Then, the player will need to complete a series of Labyrinth quests.
After completing all the other Labyrinth quests, players can enter the Lomei Depths Labyrinth.
Steps To The Lomei Depths Labyrinth
- After the player enters the depths, the area will be dark, and here players need to be very careful.
- In the depths, the players can keep gliding or carry Brightbooms to illuminate the area.
- After the players land, they will notice the light of a Flux Contruct’s eyes beneath the grate.
- Players need to get to the Flux Contruct and fight against it.
- However, it is Flux Construct III; thus, the fight can be challenging.
- After the player defeats the Flux Construct, a terminal at the side of the room will illuminate.
- The players can enter the area and will obtain the Evil Spirit Armor.
The main reason to enter the Lomei Labyrinth Basement is to obtain the Evil Spirit Armor.
Furthermore, the Evil Spirit Armor allows the players to use the Stealth up skill.
Additionally, the skill is one of the most vital skills an armor can provide to the players in the game.
The Bottom Line
Labyrinths in RPGs are there to test the patience of the players.
However, the Labyrinths in Tears of the Kingdom can become long and sometimes frustrating.
But, the rewards are well worth the time spent completing the Labyrinths.
Hopefully, this article can help you get to the Lomei Labyrinth Basement and obtain the Evil Spirit armor.