Phasmophobia rotates its weekly challenge each week and this time it is turn for the Hide and Seek Seeker challenge.
This is one of the hardest weekly challenges in the game as players must seek the hidden ghosts.
Continue reading this article to learn to complete the hide-and-seek seeker challenge in Phasmophobia.
Table of Contents Show
Weekly Challenges In Phasmophobia
Phasmophobia is a horror game where players must encounter various ghosts in different locations.
Also, the game adds various challenges each week for players to add a diversity of challenges to the game.
Specifically, these challenges are called weekly challenges which have a duration of seven days.
In total, Phasmophobia has 26 weekly challenges that cycle each week in the game.
Moreover, players can play up to five difficulty levels according to their level to complete this challenge and they are:
However, regardless of the difficulty level, players are guaranteed 5000$ and hundreds of XP upon completing these challenges.
Nevertheless, players must note that they cannot get the weekly rewards of the previous week once it has expired.
Hide And Seek Seeker Challenge In Phasmophobia
There are two types of Hide and Seek Challenge Modes in Phasmophobia and are:
- Hide and Seek: Hide!
- Hide and Seek: Seeker
Specifically, this week’s challenge is the latter one that asks players to seek three types of ghosts.
Additionally, they must determine the type of ghost to collect the final challenge rewards.
However, this is a very difficult task as there are 24 types of ghosts in the game with unique traits.
Players must head to Brownstone High School to complete this challenge as per the challenge description.
But this is one of the trickiest maps in the game as the school contains various hallways and rooms.
Complete Hide And Seek Seeker Extreme In Phasmophobia
Here is a series of tips and tricks that players can apply to complete this challenge in the game:
- All the doors of the Schools are closed by default, meaning that players must find slightly open doors.
- Once they locate the door, they must bring out their utility kits to seek the ghost.
- But the ghosts can also spawn inside the doorless rooms in the hallways.
- Players must use their utility kits to detect various anomaly patterns inside the room.
- Upon each anomaly detection, they must mark the 7 pieces of evidence from the notebook.
- With each successful marking, the ghost list will automatically update to possible types of ghosts.
- Finally, players must mark the final ghost type and repeat the process three times to complete this challenge.
The Bottom Line
The Seeker challenge is one of the hardest in the game because of the variety of ghost types in the game.
Therefore, players find it difficult to track these ghosts as they do not know where to start.
But we hope that the tips and tricks in this article guide them to complete this weekly challenge.