Many players around the globe are reporting that Rocket League is not working on the Epic Game Launcher.
Players are expressing their frustrations among the several gaming communities and forums because of this issue.
Continue reading to learn more about the Rocket League not Working.
Table of Contents Show
Problems Regarding The Rocket League: An Overview
Players are experiencing several problems while trying to play their favorite vehicle-based soccer game.
It is because the game is launching new updates, which put extreme pressure on the Rocket League Server.
Sometimes you must face the Rocket League not working error because of temporary glitches and connectivity problems.
Considerable players have recently reported server connection problems while accessing the game from the Epic Game launcher.
Besides that, some of the players have also reported experiencing login and gameplay issues in Rocket League.
The problems might be caused by various factors such as network connectivity, compatibility issues, etc.
However, with some tips and tricks, players can troubleshoot any problems related to the Rocket League.
Verify The Integrity Of Rocket League Game Files
Players must ensure the integrity of their Rocket League Game Files before accessing the Rocket League.
Similarly, they can perform integrity tests on the Rocket League Game files by following these steps:
- Firstly, open the Epic Games Launcher
- After opening the Launcher, go to your library and locate the Rocket League.
- Upon locating Rocket League, select Manage and choose to verify the integrity of the game files.
Resolve Rocket League Issue
Following these simple steps, players can check for any corrupted files and replace them to solve the problem.
1. Update The Graphics Card And Windows
Players must use the updated graphics card and windows to ensure the smooth gameplay experience of Rocket League.
The updated Windows and graphics card driver allows the Rocket League to run smoothly without Problems.
Players can update their graphic card by following these simple steps:
- Firstly, right-click on the menu and locate the Device Manager.
- Upon locating the device manager, expand Display Adapters.
- Now, Right-click on your display adapter and choose Update Driver to update your graphic card driver.
Furthermore, players must often check the manufacturer’s website for the latest drivers and specific information.
2. Adust Network And Firewall Settings
Sometimes, players can also experience the Rocket League not working because of the firewall and internet settings.
Players must provide adequate privileges for the Rocket League to ensure it has the required permissions.
Similarly, players can provide the required permission to Rocket League by following these steps:
- Firstly, search for ” allow an app through firewall” on your computer.
- Then, Click on ” Allow an app through Windows Defender Firewall.”
- Finally, ensure the Rocket League is allowed for public and private networks.
- If not, you must add it manually by browsing the game’s directory.
Upon adding the Rocket League to both Public and Private Networks, players can enjoy the smooth launch of the game.
3. Resolving The Compatibility Issues
Sometimes, players encounter Rocket League not working because of compatibility issues in their windows.
Similarly, with some directed steps, players can resolve the compatibility issues of the Rocket League.
- Firstly players have to navigate to the Rocket League Files on their computer.
- Upon opening the files, right-click on RocketLeague.exe and go to its Properties.
- And then, under the compatibility tab, you should find “Run this program in compatibility mode. “
- Select Windows 7 and right-tick the “disable full-screen optimizations.”
Thus, this compatibility check ensures the Rocket League is now compatible with your system.
Even after trying all troubleshooting steps and it fails, consider the following steps:
- Initially, disable your antivirus software temporarily and try opening the game.
- Close unnecessary programs alongside Rocket League, such as Discord, as it takes much Space.
- Besides that, close the web browsers with multiple tabs, as they consume valuable system resources.
The Bottom Line
It is a frustrating experience for the users to get the message Rocket League is not working while trying to play the game.
Similarly, players can resolve these issues by verifying game files, adjusting firewall settings and performing the compatibility check.
Players must be patient and follow every step systematically to eliminate this annoying issue.