The Wickery Cliffs maze in Royale High is a returning Halloween event for the game.
Furthermore, the maze has a few changes compared to its previous iterations.
This article discusses the wickery cliffs maze and ways to complete it in Royale High.
What Is Wickery Cliffs Maze In Royale High?
Wickery Cliffs Maze is a maze that players can complete in Wickery Cliffs.
The Wickery Cliffs first debuted on October 3, 2021, for the Halloween event of Royale High.
Subsequently, these cliffs have been a staple area for Halloween events ever since.
Moreover, the developers of Royale High recently added the Wickery Cliffs for the new Halloween event on October 16, 2023.
The area had no mazes in the 2021 version of the Wickery Cliffs.
However, from 2022 onwards, there is a maze within the Wickery Cliffs.
The name of the maze area is “Mt. Blackwood Caverns.”
Players can enter this area to complete the maze, which is quite simple, and players can navigate through it easily.
How To Complete Wickery Cliffs Maze In Royale High?
As mentioned before, the maze is not that hard to complete. However, we will look into ways to make completing the maze even easier.
We will divide the steps into two parts within the article.
First Part To Complete The Wickery Cliffs Maze
Here are the first part of the steps to complete the wickery cliffs maze in Royale High:
- First, head to the Mt.Blackwood Caverns in Wickery Cliffs.
- Enter it, head left and keep going straight.
- Then, you will find a Jack-O-Lantern and keep going straight from there onward.
- Then, you will come across crystals. A bit further from the crystals, there are two paths.
- One of the paths is on the left, and the other is straight ahead. Go through the path straight ahead of you.
- The path will lead you down a narrow rocky corridor of sorts.
- Then, as you go straight, you will come across another Jack-O-Lantern.
- Jump over the lantern, and then you will come across a crystal.
- Then, keep going up until you come across two paths. Go through the path on your left.
- You will notice it is a spiky path. Then, go straight, and you will come across two paths.
- Choose the one on the left and head straight again.
Second Part To Complete The Wickery Cliffs Maze
Here is the second part of the steps to complete the wickery cliffs maze in Royale High:
- You will come across three openings and go inside the path in the middle.
- Then, go straight and take a left turn. Here, you must jump through a few walls.
- Then, you will come across spider webs and jump up the wall of the spider webs.
- Then, jump up again to get over another wall and stop at the nook on the back of the wall.
- Then, reposition yourself and jump again to get over another wall into an opening.
- Go straight up the wall, and then you will go down another opening at the end of the path.
- Then, jump up the left wall and then take another left.
- Then, head straight until you come across an opening with green lighting.
- Head straight up the path and down the opening at the end of the path.
- Here, you will come across two openings. Take the one on the left.
- Then, head straight until you come across a fake wall. Enter the wall, and you will come to the end of the maze.
- After you get to the end of the maze, you will see a huge message, “Congratulations, you’ve won! Run your body into her to get out of here!“
This will conclude your run of the Wickery Cliffs Maze in Royale High.
The Bottom Line
Mazes are a great way to reward players for their time and allow players to find various ways to complete the maze.
The Wickery Cliffs maze is a bit simple but contains many twists and turns for players to work around.
Thus, it is also a great way for players to interact with the game’s content.
Hopefully, this article can guide you in completing the Wickery Cliffs maze in Royale High.