Do you know about the amplifying AI tool, Room GPT, a redecorating and redesigning tool?
Whether you want to change your room’s looks or completely remodel it, Room GPT can help you transform it from drab to fab without breaking the bank.
This tool lets users explore, customize, and recreate their rooms in a single click.
In this article, we will dig into everything about Room GPT, including its cost, features, and limitations and discuss how it redesigns rooms as per users’ preferences.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Room GPT?
Room GPT is a free online tool that permits you to capture a picture of your room and generate a new version of your room.
Hassan El Mghari created this AI tool in March 2023. You can use it to analyze, customize and create stunning dream room designs very effectively and easily.
Millions of people have used Room GPT to renovate their rooms, which has gone viral on TikTok.
How Does Room GPT Work?
It uses a combination of NLP(Natural Language Processing) and ML(Machine Learning) algorithms to understand your prompt and gives different designs or themes to your room.
You can upload your room’s picture, which is sent to an ML model via the Next.js.route.
Then the model will generate a new room per your preferred category and return it.
Here the model is hosted on Replicate, and images are stored on upload.
Feature Of Room GPT
With the AI, Room GPT facilitates the process of room remodeling in over ten different themes and provides imagery concepts.
Here are some of the features of RoomGPT, an AI designing tool.
- It has a relatively fast processing speed and high-quality designs.
- It has a simple and intuitive interface lets users easily upload their photos and explore the design.
- It is free to use making it available to anyone and has a paid subscription for additional features.
- It generates more accurate and personalized design recommendations.
- It is user-friendly and saves time and money by permitting you to see your designs before enforcing them.
Limitations Of Room GPT
RoomGPT has gained both positive as well as negative reviews. Some users have appraised this tool for its capability to redesign rooms.
While others have reported its flaws and limitations, such as unrealistic proportions, mismatched colors and lack of customizations.
Some of the other limitations of this tool are listed below.
- It may generate impractical designs, such as adding a pool to an apartment.
- It does not allow extensive customization of the designs.
- It may struggle with rare inputs such as unusual rooms, shapes etc.
- It cannot handle detailed technical drawings essential for on-site work.
- It may not capture the degree of variation in cultures, lifestyles, needs etc of each household member which is essential in interior design.
- It cannot replace professional interior designers who have more expertise and experience.
Pricing Plans Of Room GPT
This AI room designing tool is free for up to three daily renders. It needs credit to save the generated rooms and get more styles and room types.
However, it offers three pricing plans for buying basic, standard and premium credits for faster and high-quality photos.
Likewise, the credit does not expire and can be used anytime, and each credit allows you to generate one room design,
With a premium subscription, you can request features, save generated rooms, get more styles and room types, get early access to new features and so on.
Additionally, you can use the generated images for commercial purposes with the business plan.
How To Use Room GPT?
RoomGPT allows users to take an image of their room and show what it will look like in different themes.
Using this AI tool is very simple and straightforward. You can follow the steps below to use it.
- First, go to the official website of RoomGPT.io and log in to your account, or you can sign up with a Google account if you don’t have one.
- Take a picture of your room and Click on Upload an Image to upload it.
- Then, choose your preferred themes, such as Modern, Minimalist, Professional, Tropical etc.
- Finally, click on the Render Designs button. You can see your room’s appearance in each theme and get a realistic image.
- Additionally, you can customize the colors, furniture and various things in your room and download your design.
Here you can see an example of the original image of your room and the AI-generated image.
As you can see, the AI has changed the room’s color scheme, furniture, lighting and accessories to create a new design.
The Bottom Line
RoomGPT is an amusing and practical tool for getting inspiration and generating mock-ups.
You can capture your room in an image and visualize your room’s looks in a different style or design without any aggravation.
Renovate your dream room with AI with just a single click.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can I Use Room GPT On My Mobile?
You can use Room GPT on your mobile device by visiting its official website.
However, there is no official Room GPT application for mobile devices.
Is Room GPT Right For Skilled Designers?
Room GPT is a fun and valuable tool for anyone who loves home design.
It generates a customized design of your room, although it is not a replacement for professional interior designers.