TP Medal In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 is the currency used to purchase different items in the game, and its farm can be hectic.
It is similar to Zeni, which allows players to buy items, clothes and many more.
Continue reading to learn more about TP Medal and the fastest farming method.
Table of Contents Show
What Is The TP Medal In Dragon Ball Xenovers 2?
Dragon Ball Xenovers 2 is an action role-playing game developed by Dimps and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment.
This game features various items and outfits that can be purchased with in-game currency.
Tp Medals are one of the in-game currencies along with Zeni.
Furthermore, the Medals buy figures and figure skills and unlock various skills, super souls, and stat spreads.
Also, they can be used to customize the color of clothes for mentors; however, the Tp Medals can only used at the TP shop.
The TP Medal shop also opens only on Fridays through Sundays and locks some items on specific dates.
So, if you plan to buy some expensive item that can take 200 TP. Then, you have to farm and save up for those items.
How To Farm The TP Medal In Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2?
To farm the TP Medals in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2, you must repeat the Expert mission.
Here are the steps for farming TP Medals through expert Mission;
1. Obtain The Specific Skill
Players must have a particular skill to get the TP Medals since they speed up the process.
Here are the skills you will require;
- Dodoria Headbutt for the Super attack.
- Emperor’s Death Beam and any charge for Ultimate attack.
- Super Vegeta for Awoken Skill.
- Super Explosive Wave for Evasive Skill.
2. Start The Expert Mission
Expert Mission is the primary way to get a bunch of TP Coins.
Also, the skills are going to be used on the Expert mission.
To start the mission, here is the step-by-step guide;
- Head toward the parallel quest side and go to the Expert Mission.
- Then, interact with it, which displays the option to select offline or line.
- Select the offline, and you will get the list of the missions.
- Go to either Expert Mission 16 or 17. However, the method is best for 16, so try it.
3. Complete The Expert Mission
This mission involves defeating Vegeta. To do so, here are the steps to defeat him faster and more efficiently.
- Once you enter the game, start charging your ki until you get full.
- You will transform into a Super Saiyan.
- Headbutt Vegeta will break his stamina.
- Hit him with Emperor’s Death Beam, which will do massive damage since he has no stamina to be evasive.
- Charge the ki up to max and repeat the step.
- Vegeta will be defeated, completing the mission and giving you 16 TP Medals.
Keep repeating these steps; eventually, you will obtain many TP.
Other Methods For Farming TP Medals
There is also another method that is easier than this one.
Here is the step-by-step guide to another method;
- For this method, navigate to multiplayer mode and then go to Expert Mission Tour in the Quest menu.
- Create a room and confirm the default setting.
- Choose the same Expert Mission 16, where you must defeat Vegeta.
- Tap on that, and you will be navigated to the waiting room. From there, you can start the match.
- You need one or two friends to play the match.
- Perform the quest repeatedly.
- You will get 21 TP Medals and can complete this mission in less than 30 seconds.
This method takes way less time than earlier methods and is also easier.
Furthermore, you will also get TP Medals from other events or activities.
Here are those events and activities listed below;
- Online Event rewards
- Dragon Ball Wish
- Daily log-in rewards
- Krillin Milk Delivery quest
- Yamcha Turtle Stone quest
The Bottom Line
TP Medals are one of the currencies in Xenovers 2, which can also come in handy while leveling up.
It is exchanged for different items, skills, clothing or Accessories.
You must repeatedly play and finish the Expert Missions 16 or 17 to get the higher TP Medals.
Additionally, you can also get it from events and other activities.