Each animal in the game has a level you can increase through specific activities.
Dinos are reptiles you can encounter in a diverse range, from Rex to Giganotosaurus.
Therefore, a specific process can help you reach level 150 on Dinos in Ark Survival.
Here, we will discuss getting to level 150 on Dinos in Ark Survival.
Table of Contents Show
Dinos In Ark Survival
Dinos or Dinosaurs are a group of reptiles found in the game Ark Survival.
These reptiles can be helpful to defend your base and attack any other enemies.
To be able to use these Dinos as your animal, you must tame these animals.
In addition, there is a diverse selection of a variety of Dinosaurs in the game.
Here is a list of some of the Dinos available in the game.
Tips To Tame Dinosaurs
You must select the right Dinosaur and tame it correctly to defend your base.
Here are some tips to tame the Dinosaurs in Ark Survival Evolved.
- Tame the dinosaurs by feeding them. However, all of them cannot be tamed through food.
- You can also be a little aggressive when trying to tame the Dinosaur.
- Pick the correct type of Dinosaur according to your game needs.
- Choose a location where you are less likely to encounter other players or enemies.
- In addition, you can also join a tribe to be able to team up and tame the animals.
- After successfully taming the animal, protect and keep the animal safely.
- Another important thing is you have to level up your Dinosaur.
Levelling up your Dinosaur is essential to increase the guard level and attacking level of your dinosaurs.
How To Increase The Level Of Dinos?
Increasing the level of your Dinosaur will help to increase the animal’s abilities.
In addition, the best way to level up dinosaurs is to kill difficult prey.
Killing the rare and challenging prey can help you gain more XP depending on the rareness of the animal.
Another way to increase the level of dinosaurs is by joining a tribe and performing an activity.
After joining the tribe, you can craft with the group to share the experience.
Or, you can explore new areas and find resources that can be both rare and common.
Doing these activities will help you increase the abilities of your dinosaurs.
Level 150 Dinos Cheat
There is a cheat sheet that can help you get to level 150 in Dinosaurs rapidly and efficiently.
The levels of the Dinosaurs increase every five levels whether or not you use the cheat.
Here is a step-by-step process to be able to gain 150-level Dinosaur quickly.
- Firstly, press Start > Create > Resume game to be able to start a single-player game.
- Then, click on Game Rules present on the middle top bar of the screen.
- After that, select the Choose Difficulty > Hard.
- Furthermore, go to the World tab, then ensure the Maximum Difficulty is On.
- The Difficulty Level can be one since the maximum difficulty is on.
- Then, go to the game and open up your command console.
- Type “cheat DestroyWildDinos” on your command console and press enter.
- This process will lead to all the wild dinosaurs on the map vanishing.
- Also, it will take a while to take the dinosaurs to spawn.
Now, if everything is done correctly, the levels of your dinosaurs will be increased.
So, this cheat helps you level up your Dinosaur. However, you must find the level 150 dinosaur in your area.
The Bottom Line
Dinosaurs are the group of reptiles that will help you keep your base safe from attacks in the game.
In addition, these animals can help you attack other enemies while needing to be tamed.
You just have to kill a challenging prey to be able to level up your dinosaurs.
Furthermore, a cheat is available to reach or find a level 150 dinosaur quickly.
However, using cheats like these is highly unethical, and you should use it at your own risk.