Bomb Rush Cyberfunk is a 3D figure skating gaming developed and released by Team Reptile.
Its impressive quality graphics, street style and upbeat tracks make quite an impression among players.
In this article, we will dive deeper into the details of the game and its gameplay mechanics.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Bomb Rush Cyberfunk?
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk is a stylish and addictive game developed by Team Reptile.
The game can be downloaded on Nintendo Switch, PC, and Xbox.
Team Reptile is the creator of many popular video games, such as Lethal League Blaze, Lethal League, and Megabyte Punch.
The game was released a year later than its original date.
However, the wait has improved as the game provides 720p to 1080p graphics resolutions.
In addition, it has two modes, locked 30 fps and unlocked 60 fps which provide smooth video range motions.
On Nintendo Switch, you’ll have to pay $39.99 USD for the game.
While on platforms like Steam, the game has been listed for $12.99 USD, and the collector’s bundle has been listed for $20.67 USD.
Unleash The Beast Option In Bomb Rush Cyberfunk
After the game’s initial release, players were curious about the Unleash the Beast option and what it actually does.
As mentioned before, the game has the option of 30 fps and 60 fps, according to user preference.
If you turn on the Unleash the Beast option, you’ll change the game to 60 frames per second, a widely accepted standard for smooth gameplay.
How To Turn On The Unleash The Beast Option?
To turn on the Unleash the Beast option, follow these steps:
1. Pause The Game To See The Pause Menu
You’ll see the pause menu as soon as you pause the game.
The pause menu provides you with information such as:
- Your total REP
- Highest Combo
- Your objective
From there, you could either resume the game, go to the game options menu or quit the game.
2. Click On Options
The Options menu will help to customize the game, such as language, inputs and many more.
The selections provided in this menu under the game, input and audio tabs are individual to every player.
3. Select The Unleash The Beast option
The game tab consists of options such as:
- Camera aim sensitivity
- Invert Axis
- Controller Vibration
- Unleash the Beast
4. Click On The Option
To turn on any of the options, you just need to select the right one and click it.
The same mechanism goes on for turning off the option.
Features Of Bomb Rush Cyberfunk Unleash the Beast
Bomb Rush Cyberfunk is a newly released 3D skating game that has received lovely reviews from players.
The Unleash the Beast Option doesn’t change much of the gameplay.
It just helps to smoothen the video motion and avoid any jitters in the game.
Although some advantages you could get from turning on the option are:
- The 60 fps frame rate will help you make it faster so you can hit the graffiti spots of the five main boroughs of the city much faster and get REP.
- The smoothness can help you achieve and portray skateboarding skills across the main attractions.
- This could help you get higher scores and new crew members.
- Your speed and frame rate could help you do long combos, which gains boost power.
- Also, it will definitely help you run away faster from the police as you vandalize the zones.
So, turning on the Unleash the Beast mode can work in your favor.
However, it is completely a personal choice, so feel free to turn on or off the option at any time.
Why Bomb Rush Cyberfunk Stands Out?
Here are some of the things that make Bomb Rush Cyberfunk stand out from the other 3D skating games:
- The game’s unique art style combines impressive visuals and a 3D environment.
- The game’s music is a mix of electronic and hip-hop tracks that perfectly complement the gameplay.
- The game’s tight and responsive controls make it easy to pull off complex combos.
- The game’s level design is creative and challenging, with plenty of opportunities for exploration.
The Bottom Line
Its amazing resolution, graphics, music collection and other features make it popular among users.
The Unleash the Beast option switches the frame rate from 30 fps to 60 fps.
The 60 frames-per-second option provides a much smoother visual for faster gameplay.
The game is stylish, addictive, and challenging which will keep you returning for more.
So if you’re looking for a new 3D skating game, Bomb Rush Cyberfunk is the way to go.