Planning to find the Remnant 2 best rings? Your character can wear up to four rings at any given time.
As such, it’s essential to consider their effects and benefits, especially if you want to fine-tune your build.
This article will discover rings, including the Burden of the Rebel and ways to get them.
Table of Contents Show
What Are Rings In Remnant 2?
In Remnant 2, rings are accessories that players can equip to receive various advantages.
In contrast to the previous game, where players only had two spaces, they can now equip up to four rings simultaneously.
Most rings appear randomly or at predetermined locations across several planets.
Also, players can purchase some from businesses and get some as rewards.
However, several rings don’t have precise spawn points for every player.
Rings can offer several advantages, including the following:
- Damage output increase: Some rings can raise a player’s damage output, enhancing their battle effectiveness.
- Reduced damage: Other rings might lessen the player’s damage, increasing survivability.
- Improved stats: Some rings can raise the player’s stamina, health, or resistance.
- Special abilities: Some rings contain special abilities that can give the player a range of advantages, such as shorter reload times, higher movement speeds, or the capacity to build temporary shields.
What Is the Burden Of The Rebel In Remnant 2?
In Remnant 2, a ring called The Burden of the Rebel reduces skill cooldowns by 15% while also slowing down the utilization of relics by 25%.
Therefore, players who depend on their skills to survive can benefit significantly from the Burden of the Rebel, a potent ring.
In combat, the 15% reduction in skill cooldowns can significantly impact how often and efficiently players can utilize their skills.
A slight disadvantage of the 25% decrease in relic use speed is that it can make it more challenging to use relics that need fast activation.
The Burden of the Rebel is an excellent ring for players who want to increase the skill damage they deal with.
However, before using this ring, players relying on relics should be mindful of the 25% decrease in relic use speed.
Some of the pros of using this ring:
- Reduces skill cooldowns by 15%.
- Significantly beneficial for players who rely on their skills to stay alive.
Some of the cons of using this ring:
- Decreases the use speed of relic by 25%.
- Might be a bit disadvantageous for players relying on relics.
How To Get The Burden Of The Rebel In Remnant 2?
Giving the Thaen Seed to the Eternal Empress in Yaesha will provide you access to the Burden of the Rebel, a unique ring in Remnant 2.
The following are the steps to obtain the Burden of the Rebel in Remnant 2:
- Arrive at Yaesha: Remainder: From the Ashes’ sixth world is called Yaesha. Either finish the Ward 13 campaign or select it as your starting world to have access to it.
- In the Crimson Crown Temple, you can find the Eternal Empress: Northern Yaesha is where the Temple of the Crimson Crown is situated. In the temple, you can locate the Eternal Empress.
- To begin the “The Eternal Empress” side mission, speak with the Eternal Empress: The side mission “The Eternal Empress” is provided by the Eternal Empress. The Thaen, a formidable foe that may be found in the Temple of the Crimson Crown, is the task’s main obstacle.
- Give the Eternal Empress the Thaen Seed: You get the Thaen Seed once you have defeated the Thaen. The Eternal Empress will accept the Thaen Seed as a swap for the Burden of the Rebel.
- Get the ring as a reward: After you surrender the Thaen Seed to the Eternal Empress, she will reward you with the Burden of the Rebel.
However, Burden of the Rebel can make you vulnerable to enemy attacks or miss opportunities to use your relics effectively.
Ultimately, the choice is yours whether to use this ring or not.
You may want to experiment with different skills and relics to see how they work with or without this ring.
Additionally, you may want to consider other rings that may suit your playstyle better.
The Bottom Line
You must be well-prepared before attempting to combat the Thaen because it is a formidable foe.
Make sure you have quality weapons, armor, and healing supplies.
Furthermore, you can only obtain The Burden of the Rebel once every play because it is a unique ring.
Therefore, you’ll have to start a fresh game to get another one.