Many users have reported that their Monopoly Go game suddenly crashes while playing it.
In this vast world of mobile gaming, Monopoly Go is a classic board game that has captured the hearts of many players.
However, nothing is more frustrating than crashing the game while playing the thrilling Monopoly Go quest.
Continue reading to find out more about how you can solve the issue of game crashing.
Table of Contents Show
Resolve The Issue: Monopoly Go Keeps Crashing
Most of the players are experiencing game crashes, freezing and restarting issues while playing Monopoly Go.
It is frustrating to face these issues amidst the exciting gameplay, however, players can solve these issues with ease.
There might be various reasons for the game to crash or restart, ranging from internal device error to network error.
Similarly, this might also occur because of other factors, such as using outdated devices or game updates.
Thus, by resolving some of the issues, users can enjoy their classic board game without interruption.
Resolve By Clearing App Data And Cache
To solve the issue of suddenly crashing Monopoly Go, the first step involves clearing the App Data and Cache.
Similarly, clearing app data and cache can help terminate the corrupted data of the game, which might cause crashes.
Here are the steps of how users can clear their app data and cache on both Android and iOS devices.
For Android Users:
- Initially, long press on the Monopoly Go game icon on your home screen or app center.
- After that, players have to choose the option “App Info” from the appeared options.
- Next, after entering the App Info Screen, players should open the “Storage Usage.”
- Upon opening the Storage Usage, players can tap “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache” to clear Data.
For iOs Users:
The process might vary from the version of the iPhone you are carrying, however, you can follow these general steps.
- Firstly, go to your device’s settings from the home screen.
- Secondly, you must locate the “Monopoly Go” by scrolling down the list of apps.
- Thirdly, after you open the Monopoly Go, tap “Storage Usage” or “Storage.”
- Finally, select “Clear Data” and “Clear Cache” from the option to successfully clear the corrupted data.
Monopoly Go: Resolve the Issue By Using Other Methods
If the issues persist after successfully clearing the app data and cache, players have to use other options.
Some of the troubleshooting steps to eradicate the Monopoly Go crash are discussed below:
- Firstly, they can try re-opening the Monopoly Go after successfully clearing the app’s data and cache.
- Even if the crashes continue after clearing the data and cache, players can reinstall the Monopoly Go application.
- Secondly, players can update their devices, as outdated operating systems and software can cause compatibility issues.
- It is required to update the device regularly to ensure the smooth functioning of the Monopoly Go and other apps.
- Thirdly, players should close the background apps that are running; too many apps in the background can strain your device.
- Close the apps you are not actively using to manage the background process to clear the memory.
- Fourthly, players should check for the game updates regularly to ensure they have the latest version.
- Fifthly, clearing up your storage space might help Monopoly Go run smoothly, as low storage can cause app crashes.
- Next, you can try adjusting your graphics settings to low to have less strain on your device’s hardware.
- Finally, if the game still crashes after trying all these solutions, you can contact customer support, as they can provide solutions.
The Bottom Line
Monopoly Go is a beautiful board game that can provide hours of entertainment if the game keeps running smoothly.
Facing the instant app crash while playing the game can be irritating; however, players can troubleshoot this issue by above mentioned issues.
In summary, players must constantly back up their in-game data and update their devices to prevent game crashes.