Chapter 2 in Reverse 1999 has multiple trials, such as Tiny Key, Self-Defense Guide, and Garden Key.
If you want clearer drops, complete the chapter, clear their stages, and solve puzzles.
Continue reading to learn more about the Garden Key and how to obtain and use it in Reverse 1999.
Table of Contents Show
Chapter 2 In Reverse 1999
Chapter 2 in Reverse 1999 is also known as Tender is the Night.
It contains a total of three main stages, they are;
1. Tiny Key: It is an item that requires you to clear stages 2-15 to obtain the Tiny Key. Once you have it, you can obtain the puzzle in stages 2-3.
2. Self-Defense Guide: It is a puzzle in stages 2-4 where you must move the Critter to the flag, avoiding all obstacles.
Here’s how you can solve the puzzle:
- Move the Critter to the first destination square.
- Remember that the Critter can only move one square at a time, and it cannot move backwards.
- Move it around the obstacle to the second destination square since it cannot move through obstacles.
- Move it around the obstacle to the third and flag.
- The Critter must move through every destination square in order.
3. Garden Key: It is another item that requires you to clear stages 2-12 to obtain it and solve the puzzle in stages 2-6.
Garden Key In Reverse 1999
The Garden Key is an essential item to complete one of the puzzles in Chapter 2.
You can obtain this key only after completing stage 2-12 in Chapter 2.
Once you have the key, you can complete the puzzle in stages 2-6.
Moreover, if you are stuck on stages 2-6, check that you have the Garden Key.
If you lose the key, you must clear stages 2-12 again to get a new one.
However, there are no other locked doors in the game that require the Garden Key to open them.
Obtain And Use The Garden Key In Reverse 1999
By following these steps, you will be able to obtain and use the Garden Key in Reverse 1999:
- Start by playing through Chapter 2 of Reverse 1999.
- You need to reach Stages 2-12 because this is where you will obtain the Garden Key.
- After completing stage 2-12, you will earn the Garden Key as your reward.
- Once you have the key, you can open the locked door in stages 2-6.
- You have to solve a puzzle there, which is not too difficult, but it can be tricky.
Solve The Puzzle In Stages 2-6
By following these steps, you can solve the puzzle:
- When you enter the room, you will see a room with several tiles, some lit up and some dark.
- You need to flip and light up all the tiles from the starting point to the endpoint.
- You can only flip a tile adjacent to a lit-up tile, so if it is not adjacent, then the tile will turn dark.
- Continue flipping until you have formed a path from the starting point to the ending point.
Rewards After Completing Stages 2-6
Here are some rewards you can earn after completing stages 3-6 in Reverse 1999:
- Clear Drops depending on your difficulty setting and the number of stars you earn on the stage.
- Character shards for a random character, which can be used to upgrade the rank of your characters.
- Equipment Shards for a random piece of equipment.
- Receives a certain amount of gold, in-game currency.
The Bottom Line
Hence, the Garden Key is a relatively vital item required to complete one of the puzzles in Chapter 2.
Moreover, you can try levelling up or upgrading your character if you get stuck on stages 2-6.
Therefore, you can also try using different team compositions to find the way out of the stage.