Do you want to read tweets without logging in to Twitter?
Twitter login wall bypass is a handy technique to access tweets without signing in.
Let’s continue reading more about bypassing the Twitter login wall.
Why Bypass Twitter Login Wall?
Twitter login wall is a feature that requires users to sign in or create an account to view tweets on the web.
It was introduced by Twitter in August 2021 to encourage more users to join the platform and provide more personalized content and ads.
However, some users may find the login wall annoying or intrusive and may want to bypass it for various reasons.
Some possible reasons to bypass the Twitter login wall are:
- To browse Twitter anonymously and avoid being tracked by the platform or third parties.
- To access the work of journalists, activists, and others who use Twitter as a public platform for their messages.
- Avoid creating an account or signing in to Twitter if you are not a regular user or do not want to share your personal information with the company.
- To enjoy Twitter as a guest and not be bothered by the login prompt that interrupts your browsing experience.
Ways To Bypass Twitter Login Wall
Whether you want to browse anonymously, access public content, or avoid creating an account, you can use these simple methods to bypass the login wall and enjoy Twitter as a guest.
The easiest way to bypass the login wall is to prevent Twitter from setting cookies in your browser, usually found in the privacy options in whatever browser you use.
Currently, viewing Twitter in incognito mode in your browser works too.
Follow the steps below to block cookies:
- You need to go to your browser’s settings
- Find the option to block or manage cookies.
- You can either block all cookies or from specific sites like Twitter.
- Then, you can visit Twitter and browse without logging in.
However, this method may affect your browsing experience on other sites that rely on cookies for functionality.
You can use Nitter to bypass Twitter’s login wall by following these steps:
- Find a tweet, topic or search that you want to view on Twitter.
- Then, copy the URL of the page and replace twitter.com with a working Nitter address; nitter.net.
- Finally, paste the modified URL into your browser. This lets you enjoy the content without account, ads or tracking
Installing browser extensions
The other option is to install a helpful browser extension to hide the login prompt and let you browse Twitter as a guest.
For example, you can try Breakthrough Twitter Login Wall or Bypass Twitter Login Wall for Firefox.
After installing the extension, you will see a button on your toolbar that you can click when you encounter the login wall on Twitter. This will let you view the tweets as a guest.
Follow the steps below to install the extensions in your browser.
- Open the Chrome Web Store and find the Scroll Portal extension.
- Click Add to Chrome and approve the permissions.
- Click Add extension to confirm the installation.
- The extension icon will appear on the top right corner of your browser.
Risks Of Twitter Login Wall Bypass
Bypassing the Twitter login wall may have some risks, such as:
- Violating Twitter’s terms of service: Twitter may disapprove of users accessing its content without signing in or creating an account and may take actions against them, such as blocking their IP address or banning their account if they have one.
- Missing out on some features: Bypassing the login wall may limit the functionality of Twitter, such as liking, retweeting, commenting, or following other users. Users may also miss out on personalized recommendations, notifications, or updates from Twitter.
- Relying on third-party services: Bypassing the login wall may require browser extensions or alternative frontends not affiliated with Twitter. These services may have privacy policies, security issues, or reliability problems. Users should be careful about trusting these services and check their reviews and ratings before using them.
The Bottom Line
If you are not a fan of the Twitter login wall, you can try these easy ways to bypass it and view tweets without logging in.
However, you should also consider the benefits and drawbacks of this technique and follow Twitter’s rules and regulations.