Players want to know how to get their hands on the powerful Ki wave known as Divine Kamehameha in Xenoverse 2.
Divine Kamehameha is a Ki Blast Super Attack that Goku uses in his Ultra Instinct Form.
Continue reading to find out how to get Divine Kamehameha in Xenoverse 2.
Table of Contents Show
- What Is Divine Kamehameha In Xenoverse 2?
- How To Get Divine Kamehameha In Xenoverse 2?
- Check The Latest DLC Update In Xenoverse 2
- The Bottom Line
What Is Divine Kamehameha In Xenoverse 2?
Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 will unleash an electrifying new move known as the Divine Kamehameha.
The Divine Kamehameha is a powerful attack that provides players with an exciting mix of charging, control and accuracy while fighting.
Hence, this new decisive move is an amplified version of Goku’s iconic power technique.
Lastly, it has excellent charging mechanics activation and can quickly adapt to user tactics, causing significant damage on impact.
Divine Kamehameha: Supreme Kai’s Free DLC Update
Excitingly, Xenoverse 2 introduces a new thrilling move to the players as part of the Supreme Kai of Time’s free DLC update.
Sadly, even though the Divine Kamehameha is already programmed into the update, players cannot access it during their usual gameplay.
Thus, players can enjoy and play this new move of Goku from the second week of September onwards.
Surprisingly, the good news is you don’t have to wait for the official release date to wield this awe-inspiring move.
There is a workaround that enables you to unlock and experience the Divine Kamehameha early in Xenoverse 2.
How To Get Divine Kamehameha In Xenoverse 2?
You can try tweaking with your console or PC’s internal clock to get Divine Kamehameha and use its incredible, unique mechanics.
1. Initial Steps To Get Divine Kamehameha
- Disconnect from the Internet: If you want to get Divine Kameha and Godly Display, you must first start by disconnecting from your Internet connection.
- Adjust Date and Time: Now, Change your device’s date and time settings to September 10, 2020, at 12:00 p.m
- Close Xenoverse 2: You must ensure that your Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 game is closed during this process.
- Launch The Game: After making the necessary adjustments, relaunch the Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 game.
2. Visit The TP Medal Shop Within The Game
Now, navigate to the TP Medal Shop within the game.
Players can get the Divine Kamehameha in Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 from the TP Medal Shop.
Divine Kamehameha can be acquired from the TP Medal Shop for 300 TP Medals.
Furthermore, you can buy this great ability by paying for 2 bars of Ki in the Medal shop.
Note that the TP Medal Shop may differ based on whether you visit there online or offline.
Head On To The Access Skills Section
- After inside the TP Medal Shop, head to the Access Skills Section.
- Look for Godly Display and Divine Kameha in this section within the shop.
Check The Latest DLC Update In Xenoverse 2
As part of the 1.14.00 Update DLC, the Divine Kamehameha becomes accessible for the Future Warrior to get their hands on.
With this, it gives players the feel that they possess the same power that Goku reveals when defining maximum strength and swiftness.
Remember that the method may not go as planned with the most recent game update.
Here’s how to do it on PlayStation 4 and Xbox One:
- PlayStation 4: Go to Settings > Date and Time > Set Manually.
- Xbox One: Unplug your consoles from the web and select the date yourself manually.
The Bottom Line
The Divine Kamehameha is a powerful offensive move that shatters Goku’s ultimate skill by destroying his Hyper Armour defense.
Hence, you can seize the opportunity to wield this incredible power to gain the upper hand during the battle in Xenoverse 2.