Airplane mode is a setting on your phone that turns off all wireless connections.
Turning it on will disconnect your phone from the internet or other wireless devices.
Accordingly, the Monopoly Go airplane mode glitch uses this fact to trick the game into giving you free dice rolls.
Continue reading to learn more about the airplane mode hack, why it is not working, whether it is fixed and the steps to fix it in Monopoly Go.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Airplane Mode Cheat In Monopoly Go?
Airplane mode cheat is a glitch that allows you to get free dice refunds, which works by exploiting the game’s save system.
Accordingly, to use the airplane mode glitch, simply follow these steps:
- Before rolling the dice, turn on airplane mode.
- Roll your dice in the game.
- If you are not satisfied with the space you land on, quickly close the game.
- Then, turn off airplane mode and open the game again.
- Your dice will be refunded, and you can roll again.
- Therefore, you can repeat this process as many times as you want until you land on a space you like.
Why Is Airplane Mode Not Working In Monopoly Go?
Airplane mode may not work as expected for various reasons, as listed below:
- Make sure that airplane mode is turned on on your device.
- There might be a problem with your internet connection.
- Similarly, if the Monopoly Go servers are down, airplane mode will not work.
- Ensure that you are using the latest version of the Monopoly Go app.
- Likewise, there is a chance of a glitch or bug in the game even after trying all the possible solutions.
- However, the timing of when the game saves your dice roll may have been affected.
- The developers may have implemented increased security measures to detect and prevent players from exploiting the game.
- The developers might have made changes on their server side to prevent players from using airplane mode to manipulate their dice rolls.
Is The Airplane Mode Hack Fixed in Monopoly Go?
It is not clear if the airplane mode hack in Monopoly Go is fixed or not as it may depend on your device, game versions etc.
Fixing an airplane mode is about understanding and using a specific trick rather than correcting it.
Here are some points to help you make the most of it:
1. Activate Airplane Mode
Check the airplane mode to see whether it is turned or not.
You can usually check this by looking at the quick settings menu in the notification bar.
2. Check Your Internet Connection
Make sure youryou have a stable internet connection.
You can try restarting your router or modem if you have this problem.
3. Update The Monopoly Go
Likewise, ensure you’re using the latest version of the Monopoly Go app.
You can check for updates in the App Store or Google Play Store.
4. Restart Or Reinstall
Restart your phone; this can often fix minor software glitches.
If you’re still having problems, you can try reinstalling the app.
However, this will delete all your data, so be sure to back it up first.
5. Clear The Cache
This can help to fix problems caused by corrupted data.
To clear the app cache,
- Go to Settings > Apps > Monopoly Go > Storage > Clear cache.
The Bottom Line
Remember that using the airplane mode hack is a useful mode, but it might not be a fair way to play.
Using this cheat excessively could make the game less fun and challenging.
There is no guarantee that these methods will work, as the developers may have patched the hack or made it harder to exploit.