In Monopoly Go, you can create multiple accounts to participate in various gaming strategies.
Similarly, you can take your gaming experience to the next level and have more privileges with multiple Monopoly accounts.
Continue reading to find out more about how you can create multiple game accounts in Monopoly Go.
Table of Contents Show
How To Create Multiple Accounts In Monopoly Go?
You must complete a few conditions to create multiple accounts in Monopoly Go.
Furthermore, it is very important to have different Facebook accounts for each account.
1. Create Two Facebook Accounts
If you want two Monopoly Go accounts, you must have two separate and unique Facebook accounts.
Furthermore, Monopoly Go requires a unique Facebook account for each monopoly account.
Therefore, you must set up the requirements before playing Monopoly Go with two accounts.
2. Connect Your Monopoly Go Account To Facebook
Before proceeding, it is essential to connect your Monopoly Go account with your Facebook account.
If you haven’t done this already, you can follow the steps below:
- Open the Monopoly Go application and click the three-bar icon at the top right.
- Navigate the settings and select the Connect Account option.
- Connect your current Monopoly Go account to your first Facebook account.
When you connect your Monopoly Go account with Facebook, you won’t lose any game data or achievements.
Hence, you can now safeguard your game progression and avoid losing reload a save option in the game.
This step is essential for a smooth transition to multiple Monopoly Go accounts.
3. Access Your Second Monopoly Go Account
After connecting your Monopoly Go account to your first Facebook account, it’s time for the second one.
So now you can move on to create and access your second Monopoly Go account with these steps:
- Start by exiting the Monopoly Go application.
- Locate the Monopoly Go application icon on your device and press and hold it.
- Access the App Info option in the settings.
- Scroll down to find the Clear Data option for Monopoly Go in your settings.
- Click on Clear Data on the phone.
Delete The Local Files Of Monopoly Go
When you clear data for Monopoly Go, it will delete the local files connected with your current Monopoly Go account.
You can reset your Monopoly Go after deleting the local files of your Monopoly account.
Moreover, you can start fresh with a new Monopoly account as it will go into its initial state.
However, you will not lose game progress even after deleting the local files if your account is connected to your Facebook.
4. Start Your Second Or Multiple Accounts In Monopoly Go
Now that you have successfully cleared your data, it’s time to create your second Monopoly Go account.
Thus, follow these steps to create multiple Monopoly accounts:
- The first step is to launch the Monopoly Go application.
- Select your in-game character, city name, and other preferences to complete the initial setup steps.
- To log in or connect your account, select Log in with Facebook in the application.
- Log in with your second Facebook account, which will be connected to your new Monopoly Go account.
You are now ready to enjoy Monopoly Go with your second account.
Thus, go ahead and build unique cities to have a completely separate gaming experience in Monopoly Go.
The Bottom Line
Players can unlock diverse gaming possibilities and enhance their gaming experience by creating multiple Monopoly Go accounts.
Similarly, players can create multiple Facebook accounts to link them with their Monopoly account to enjoy the Monopoly.
In Summary, players can create multiple Monopoly accounts by clearing and replacing their game data from different accounts.