Players can come across various mobs in Minecraft. One of them is Pandas. However, they are rare but neutral toward the players.
Continue reading to learn the areas you can find pandas and how you can breed them.
What Are Pandas In Minecraft?
The Pandas are one of the non-aggressive and rarest mobs in Minecraft.
But the players can find them. However, the search will not be an easy task to complete.
Additionally, Pandas have different personalities. The players can understand what type of Panda it is by its personality.
Here is a list of personalities and their traits;
1. Normal Pandas
- Normal Pandas have a frown on their face.
- They do not have any unique personality actions.
2. Lazy Pandas
- Lazy Pandas have a smile on their face.
- They lie on their backs.
- They are slower than normal Pandas, which makes them the slowest land mob in the game.
- Lastly, they do not follow the players even if they show them bamboo when lying on their backs.
3. Worried Pandas
- Worried Pandas have worried expressions on their face.
- They avoid the players and most of the hostile mobs.
- They shake and hide their faces when there is a Thunderstorm.
- Lastly, they do not eat Bamboo or cake items on their own.
4. Playful Pandas
- Playful Pandas have their tongues sticking out.
- They roll over and jump around even as adults.
- Lastly, their ability to roll can cause them harm or even kill them because they roll over to environmental hazards or over cliffs.
5. Aggressive Pandas
- Aggressive Pandas have thick eyebrows and tight frowns.
- If any player or mob attacks the Panda, they will attack the player or the mob until the aggressor dies or moves out of detectable range.
- Additionally, they are slow but have a reach comparable to the player.
6. Weak Pandas
- Weak Pandas have teary eyes and snotty noses.
- Furthermore, they tend to sneeze more often, like baby Pandas and have half the health of a Normal Panda.
7. Brown Pandas
- Brown Pandas have brown and white fur rather than black and white fur.
- Furthermore, they do not possess any extra personality traits and only have a frown on their faces.
Players can interact with different types of Pandas in Minecraft.
Additionally, Baby Pandas and Weak Pandas can sometimes drop slimes players can pick up.
Where Do Pandas Spawn In Minecraft?
The players can find Pandas in Bamboo jungles pre-dominantly.
However, Pandas can rarely spawn in jungle biomes as well.
But, in jungle biomes, the Pandas only spawn in groups of 1 to 2.
According to the developers, Pandas do not spawn in podzol, even though they cover bamboo forests.
How To Breed Pandas In Minecraft?
Players can breed Pandas; however, unlike other mobs, players need to fulfill specific requirements before they can breed the Pandas.
For Pandas to enter love mode to breed, there need to be at least eight blocks of tall bamboo growing within a five-block radius of both Pandas.
After the player meets the requirements, they can feed two Pandas bamboo and make them mate.
Additionally, after the Pandas breed and give birth to a baby Panda, the baby Panda is passive towards the player rather than neutral.
The Bottom Line
Pandas are a rare mob that players come across once in a while.
However, Pandas have a personality but are typically neutral towards the players.
Additionally, players can breed Pandas and farm slimes if they want to.
Hopefully, this article can give you information on where to find the Pandas and how you can breed them.