Payday 3 is a game with various heists that players can perform with their crew.
The Dirty Ice is one of the heists in Payday 3, where players must find the Employee of the Month picture.
This article discusses the Dirty Ice heist in Payday 3, including how to find the Employee of the Month.
Table of Contents Show
What Is The Dirty Ice Heist In Payday 3?
The Dirty Ice heist in Payday 3 is one of the heists that the player can perform with their crew.
Moreover, the task of this heist is to rob a jewelry store and discover a hidden vault in the basement filled with priceless jewels.
Depending on the player’s inclination and abilities, the players can accomplish the heist in a loud or stealthy style.
The player must overcome several obstacles during the heist, including:
- Using QR codes on mobile devices to open various business doors.
- Locating the basement door’s code on the manager’s computer.
- Turning off the alarms and security cameras in the VIP showroom and basement.
- Tracking down the red and blue keycards needed to open the vault and workshop.
- Using evidence to intimidate the management into opening the biometric scanner for the workshop.
- Before loading them, clean the jewelry bags in the workshop.
The heist has a high payout potential, as the player can loot various jewels, watches, rings, and diamonds from the store.
Payday 3 offers a variety of ways to approach and finish heists.
This makes the Dirty Ice heist more adaptable and thrilling.
Further, the player can explore several rooms and hidden passageways in the store while being sneaky or violent.
How To Find The Employee Of The Month In Payday 3?
You must complete the following steps to find the Dirty Ice Heist’s Employee of the Month.
- You must first obtain a QR code from one of the phones dispersed throughout the store or outside.
- Any locked door in the shop can be opened using the phones that have been hacked.
- After that, use the QR code to unlock the door to the VIP showroom at the rear of the shop. There will be numerous jewelry cases and displays in this chamber, but you should ignore them for now.
- Then, you need to open the door on the left side of the VIP showroom and peek at the Employee of the Month picture. The picture is hanging on the wall in the main lobby.
- Since the image is visible from the door, you don’t need to go to the lobby.
- Lastly, you must memorize or write down the employee identification number listed beneath the image.
- You can use this four-digit code to unlock the basement door, which leads to further treasure and secrets.
Things To Find In The Basement
In Payday 3’s Dirty Ice Heist, players can find various items in the jewelry store‘s basement. Some of them are:
- A safe containing information on the manager. With this proof in hand, you can threaten her and force her to unlock the biometric scanner for the workshop.
- Moreover, you can find a red keycard required to open the vault and workshop. It may be in the basement somewhere else, such as adjacent to the safe.
- A cleaning facility where you can take the jewelry bags you took from the shop. To avoid being caught by the cops, you must do this before putting them in the van.
The Bottom Line
Employee of the Month plaque is a valuable tool for players who want to access the basement of the jewelry store in the Payday 3 heist, Dirty Ice.
Players can quickly and easily open the door to the basement and get their hands on the valuables inside by noting the employee number of the Employee of the Month.