Persona 3 Reload features a classroom with questions and answers and one of the questions is from the Jomon Period.
Furthermore, there are many questions that are asked in the classroom that the players need to answer correctly.
Likewise, the answer to the Jomon Period question is Middens from the options “Boneyards, Middens, and Hovels”.
Continue reading more about Persona 3 Reload Jomon Period.
Table of Contents Show
Jomon Period In Persona 3 Reload
The Jomon period is one of the topics the protagonist will learn about in his history class, taught by Mr. Ono, in April.
Furthermore, the Jomon period is also related to some of the events and characters in the game.
Moreover, the Jomon period is a historical era in Japan that lasted from around 14,000 to 300 BC.
Many players have resonated with Persona 3 Reload characters with Joman Period people’s attire or settings.
What Is The Question And Answer To The Jomon Period In Persona 3 Reload?
The questions that are asked about the Jomon period in Persona 3 Reload are:
The places where people dumped their waste in the Jomon period — what are they called nowadays?
The possible answers are:
The correct answer is Middens, which is the archaeological term for bones, and other debris that accumulated near the Jomon settlements.
Likewise, these middens provide valuable information about the Jomon people’s diet, lifestyle, and environment.
They are also considered a form of cultural heritage, and some are designated national historic sites in Japan.
What was the style of houses in the Jomon period called?
The possible answers are:
- Mud huts
- Elevated houses
However, the correct answer is Mud huts.
The Jomon people lived in pit dwellings, which were also called mud huts because they were made of wooden posts and clay.
Furthermore, the mud huts were partially dug into the ground and had a circular or oval shape.
Moreover, the mud huts were also insulated and waterproofed by applying layers of clay and grass.
What Are Other Classroom Questions And Answers In Persona 3 Reload?
Besides the Jomon period question, many other classroom questions in Persona 3 Reload cover a wide range of subjects.
Some of them are:
- Among these phrases, “a rain of flowers,” “mystical mirage,” and “vivid carp streamers,” which one symbolizes summer? (Answer: Vivid carp streamers)
- What is the name of the device that measures the force of an earthquake? (Answer: A seismograph)
- What is the name of the phenomenon where the second-hand looks like it stops moving? (Answer: Chronostasis)
- What is the name of the literary genre that uses magic and other supernatural elements as a main plot element? (Answer: Fantasy)
- What is the name of the Japanese script that was developed from kanji? (Answer: Kana)
- What is the name of the device that lets you move a flat surface up and down at an angle? (Answer: A pantograph)
- What is the name of the phenomenon where your second hand looks like it stops moving? (Answer: Keen Eye)
- What is the name of the mystical diagram that consists of ten numbers and 22 paths? (Answer: Kabbalah)
- What is the name of the triangular arrangement of numbers that starts with one at the top? (Answer: Tetractys)
- What is the name of the enzyme that breaks down starch into sugar? (Answer: Beta-amylase)
These are just some examples of the classroom questions and answers in Persona 3 Reload.
Furthermore, this can help the player learn more about the game’s world and increase their academic stat.
Moreover, answering these questions correctly will increase their Charm, Courage, and Academic by 1.