Plant attributes are one of the puzzles in the new simulation game Spider-Man 2.
There are many EMF puzzles that you can solve in this Spider-Man game.
This article dives deeper into the details of solving the plant attributes puzzle in Spider-Man 2.
Table of Contents Show
Introduction To Spider Man 2
Spider-Man 2 is the newly released Marvel Studios simulation game on Play Station 5.
In addition, the second installment of the game was released on October 20, 2023, on the platform.
The game’s main features are the Spider-Man characters, Peter Parker and Miles Morales.
These characters walk through a similar story to the films, with many quests and missions for the players.
The game is currently available for USD 69.99 for the standard edition.
Also, the game has a deluxe edition for $79.99 with many exclusive features.
In addition, the deluxe edition contains five unique suits for Peter and Miles, additional photo mode items and many more.
Furthermore, a limited edition PS5 console bundle contains a custom CPU, SSD and many more.
The limited edition is the perfect edition for the hardcore fans of this Marvel movie series.
Players who have tasted the initial stages of the game have mostly positive reviews about the game.
What Is The Plant Attributes Puzzle?
There are many EMF puzzles present that players can solve in the game Spider-Man 2.
In addition, the EMF stands for the Emily May Foundation in the game.
There are a total of eight EMF puzzles that you must complete before finishing the last one.
Here is a list of all the eight EMF puzzles in the game.
- Little Tokyo: Plant Science
- Central Park: Bee Drones
- Central Park: Energy
- Queens Apiary: Bee Drones
- Prospect Park: Bee Drones
- Brooklyn Heights: Energy
- Portside: Plant Science
- Two Bridges: Plant Science
Furthermore, as you may have guessed, the plant attributes EMF puzzle is the last.
Also, you will be given the plat attributes such as sun, leaf, and water to solve this puzzle.
All you have to do is place these plant attributes correctly to solve them.
Specifically, the last plant attributes puzzle is the EMF ITT-23 puzzle.
You have to be in a specific location in a garage to be able to complete this puzzle.
Moreover, there are special rewards that you can gain from completing these puzzles.
How To Solve The Plant Attributes Puzzle?
To solve the Plant Attributes puzzle, you have to be in a specific location in the game.
Here is a step-by-step process to solve the plant attribute or the EMF ITT-23 puzzle.
- First and foremost, complete all the previous EMF puzzles.
- Then, go to the Astoria district of the map in the game.
- After that, check out Norman’s delivery in a garage in the Astoria district.
- There, you will see some plants, flowers to be specific and a thumb drive.
- Interact with the computer to the right of the garage to find the puzzle.
- To solve this plant attribute puzzle, you must put the correct attributes in the correct spot.
- Put the H on the upper left hexagon of the puzzle.
- Then, place a leaf on the right side of the hexagon.
- After that, place the water on either side of the middle hexagons.
- Then, place a sun on the bottom right hexagon.
- Finally, place a leaf on the remaining bottom left hexagon.
- This leaves out a sun attribute, completing the plant attribute puzzle.
After The Plant Attributes Puzzle
Also, you will get attractive rewards after you complete the EMF puzzles mission.
Completing the EMF puzzles mission will reward 1000 XP and 200 Tech Parts.
In addition, you will gain a new suit as a reward for completing all the EMF puzzles.
Along with that, you can also earn a Foundational trophy as a reward for completing EMF puzzles.
The Bottom Line
Spider-Man 2 is the second installment of the simulation game for the Marvel movie series.
The EMF puzzles or experiment missions are a part of the game’s questlines.
Also, the plant attributes puzzle is the final EMF puzzle for the player to complete.
So, play the game and earn these exciting rewards for your Spider-Man by completing these puzzles.