In the realm of Remnant 2, one of the attention-catching features is the hidden chests.
Players can find them in different locations, and they contain various amusing loot.
Read more about Hidden Chest and where to find the Tillers Rest Chest Code.
Table of Contents Show
Where To Find The Tiller Rest Chest?
Tillers Rest is the location in Remnant 2 in which each location features a unique map, chest dungeon, and monsters.
Furthermore, Tillers Rest is located at Darn Settlement Underground which is a little tricky to find.
However, we will provide the location of the Tillers Rest Chest.
Players must navigate underground and find a hidden path in a particular corner of the map.
However, the room containing the Chest does not appear on the map until you are inside it.
How To Find The Tillers Rest Chest In Remnant 2?
Once you enter the hidden room, you will find the Tillers Rest Chest in the middle.
However, you will need a four-digit code to open it.
Here are a few steps to find the Tillers Rest Chest code.
- Upon entering the room, you notice that the entire room wall is filled with the four-digit number.
- You can use your flashlight to shine a light on those scribbled numbers.
- After that, you will get the number with the yellowish glow if you shine the light with a Flashlight.
- Then, you can find all four numbers with their digits flashing yellow.
Finally, after opening the Chest, you will get the reward called Rusted Heirloom.
Tillers Rest Chest Codes In Remnant 2
Players will find the Chest in Remnant 2 across different locations.
Like Tillers Rest Chest, other Chests will also be locked and need the Code to unlock them.
Players can find this Code around the Chest or locate it on items.
Here is a list that shows you the Chest Code and how to find them.
|Founder Force's Chest
|Double Barrel handgun
|Some combination of 8-5-3-1.
|Rusted Heirloom ring
Benefits Of The Hidden Chest
Here are some benefits that come with Hidden Chest.
- Chests often contain rare and unique items not obtainable through other means.
- Players get the Rusted Heirloom as they open the Chest of Triller and a double barrel handgun if they open the Morrow Sanatorium Chest.
- Encourage the players to explore the game world and enhance the overall gaming experience.
- The hidden Chest may hold valuable resources, like scraps that players can use to upgrade their weapons or improve their Gears.
The Bottom Line
The Chest is a powerful and intriguing feature that helps the user to ease the grinding process.
Players need lots of gameplay hours to find the hidden chests.
However, the players must focus on grinding another aspect of the game, such as completing the storyline and Dungeons.
Hopefully, this article helps you understand the hidden Chest in Remnant and their locations.