Players must convert their mouse sensitivity using a sens converter from game to game, such as The Finals to Valorant.
As all games use a different way to measure their sensitivity, you can never have the same sensitivity in every game.
Continue reading to learn more about the sens converter and how to convert between games and the Finals sens converter.
Table of Contents Show
What Is A Sens Converter?
A sens converter, also known as a mouse sensitivity converter, allows you to change the mouse sensitivity settings of one game to another.
Moreover, it helps to keep the same aiming speed in different video games.
It is helpful if you want to use the same sensitivity for all games; even if you start a new game, you can feel comfortable.
It works by considering the different ways that different games calculate mouse sensitivity.
For example, some games use a linear scale, while others use a logarithmic scale.
However, it also considers other factors, such as your mouse’s DPI and the field of view (FOV) in the game.
How To Convert Sens Between Games?
Here’s how you can easily convert sensitivity between games:
- Find your sensitivity setting in the original game.
- Go to the Sens Converter Website.
- Select the game you want to convert from and the game that you want to convert to from the dropdown menus.
- Enter your mouse sensitivity in the Game Sensitivity box.
- The tool will automatically give you the converted sensitivity.
- Copy the result from the Your Converted Sensitivity box and paste it into the sensitivity settings of the game.
The Finals Sens Converter
The Finals Sens Converter is a tool that allows you to adjust your mouse sensitivity settings when switching from other games to The Finals.
This converter is specific to The Finals, which ensures that your aiming speed remains consistent across different games.
Benefits Of Using The Finals Sens Converter
Some of the benefits of using The Finals Sens Converter are:
- Using a sensitivity that you feel comfortable with helps you to improve your aim and performance in The Finals.
- It can save you time from having to experiment with different sensitivities in The Finals manually.
- The converter also makes it easier to switch between different games without adjusting your sensitivity each time.
Converting Sens From Other Games For The Finals
Here’s how you can easily convert the mouse sensitivity between other games for The Finals :
1. Go to The Finals Sensitivity Converter website.
2. Select the games you want to convert between, such as;
- To convert from Valorant to The Finals, select Valorant from the Convert From dropdown menu and The Finals from the Convert To dropdown menu.
- To convert from COD to The Finals, select COD from the Convert From dropdown menu and The Finals from the Convert To dropdown menu.
3. After that, enter your mouse sensitivity in the Game Sensitivity box.
- For example, if converting from Valorant, enter your Valorant sensitivity in the Game Sensitivity box.
4. The tool will automatically display the converted sensitivity below; you do not have to press the Convert button.
- Valorant to The Finals: If your Valorant sensitivity is 0.4, then your converted sensitivity to The Finals will be 35.496.
- COD(Modern Warfare) to The Finals: If your COD sensitivity is 5.0, your converted sensitivity to The Finals will be 41.835.
- Fortnite to The Finals: If your Fortnite sensitivity is 0.07, then your converted sensitivity to The Finals will be 0.493.
5. Copy the result from the Your Converted Sensitivity box, open The Finals and go to the sensitivity settings.
6. Finally, paste the converted sensitivity into the sensitivity box of the game.
The Bottom Line
The sensitivity converter makes it easy for players to adjust their sensitivity level in different games, which saves their time as well.
It is always better to test the sensitivity after converting it as some sens calculators are not always accurate.
Additionally, for the best results, players can also try different sensitivities and change the DPI.