The TYR conversion kit is one of the aftermarket parts that can be applied to the TYR handgun in Call of Duty: MW3.
Moreover, players can level up the TYR to the max to equip the conversion kit.
Continue reading more about TYR Conversion Kit MW3.
Table of Contents Show
What Is The TYR Conversion Kit In MW3?
The TYR conversion kit is a special attachment that can be unlocked by completing a challenge for the TYR handgun.
Moreover, the challenge requires you to complete some tasks with other conditions.
Once you complete the challenge, you can equip the TYR conversion kit in the armory.
The TYR conversion kit changes the appearance and performance of the TYR handgun.
Similarly, it also increases the damage, range, and penetration of the gun.
The TYR conversion kit essentially turns the TYR into a deadly gun that can kill enemies in one shot to the chest or head.
However, the TYR conversion kit has some advantages and disadvantages.
The advantages are:
- TYR conversion kit can deal high damage at long range, making it effective against snipers and campers.
- It can penetrate objects and cover, allowing you to shoot through obstacles and hit enemies behind them.
- Furthermore, it has a low recoil and high accuracy, making it easy to aim and shoot.
- It has a fast reload speed, allowing you to switch to another weapon or reload quickly.
The disadvantages are:
- TYR conversion kit has a low fire rate, making it ineffective against multiple enemies or close-range combatants.
- Low magazine capacity, limiting the number of shots you can fire before reloading.
- A loud sound makes it easy for enemies to locate you and counter you.
- A slow ADS speed makes it hard to react to sudden threats or changes in the situation.
Why Is TYR Conversion Kit Bugged In MW3?
The TYR Conversion Kit can be bugged for many reasons in MW3.
Furthermore, some players have reported issues with the TYR conversion kit in MW3.
The most common issues are:
1. Unable To Equip TYR Conversion Kit
The main issue is not being able to equip the TYR conversion kit after completing the challenge.
Some players have said that they completed the challenge for the TYR conversion kit, but they could not find it in the armory.
Moreover, the conversion kit slot for the TYR is either empty or unequippable.
2. Unable To Use TYR Conversion Kit
The second issue is not being able to use the TYR conversion kit properly.
Some players have said that they were equipped with the TYR conversion kit, but they could not use it as intended.
Similarly, the TYR conversion kit did not change the gun.
Likewise, the TYR conversion kit acted as if it was not equipped at all.
How To Fix The TYR Conversion Kit Not Working In MW3?
There are some possible solutions to fix the TYR conversion kit issues in MW3. The solutions are:
1. Restarting Application Or Console
Some players have said that they fixed the TYR conversion kit issues by restarting the game or the console.
This may refresh the game data, unlock the TYR conversion kit, or make it work properly.
Similarly, the game sometimes doesn’t show progress being completed which can be solved by restarting the game or console.
2. Completing Challenge Again
Some players have said that they fixed the TYR conversion kit issues by completing the challenge again.
This may trigger the game to recognize the completion of the challenge and unlock the TYR conversion kit or make it work properly.
Likewise, this can happen due to the game not being able to register the completion of the challenge.
3. Contacting Support Team
If the game is still bugged and hasn’t been fixed by using the above method, then contact the support team.
You can contact Sledgehammer Games and Activision through mail or their social media.
This may help the developers identify and resolve the bug or glitch that causes the TYR conversion kit issues.
The Bottom Line
In conclusion, the TYR conversion kit is a unique and powerful attachment that can be applied to the TYR handgun in MW3.
However, some players have faced issues with the TYR conversion kit, such as being unable to equip or use it properly.
To fix these issues, players can try restarting the application, completing the challenge again, or contacting the support team.
Hopefully, these solutions will help the players enjoy the TYR conversion kit and its benefits in MW3.