The Candy Corn Challenge in Monopoly Go starts at 14:00 EST and will run for 24 hours only.
If you can challenge for the top places in the leaderboard at the end of the tournament, you will earn some easy awards and events.
Continue reading to know more about The Candy Corn Challenge In Monopoly Go and the rewards you will earn at the end of the event.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Candy Corn Challenge In Monopoly GO?
Candy Corn Challenge is a newly released 24-hour tournament event in Monopoly Go.
In this event, you can win exciting rewards through the final placing reward based on their final position on the leaderboard.
Another way to win rewards and prizes is completing all the 30 milestones in the event.
Thus, you can score points as follows:
- Shutdown Blocked: You will get 2 points for doing a shutdown block.
- Shutdown Success: You will get 4 points for doing a shutdown success.
2. Bank Heist
- Small Heist: You will earn 4 Points for the small heist you accomplish during the event.
- Large Heist: You will earn 6 Points for the large heist you accomplish during the event.
- You will earn comparatively more than Shutdown and Bank Heist.
- Hence, you will earn 8 Points for bankruptcy.
4. Mega Heist
- You can get massive wins and earn higher points.
- Finally, you will earn 12 points for your mega heist in the event.
Get Three Golden Bars In Mega Heist To Win
You must find the three rings in a Bank Heist to achieve the biggest win in this Candy Corn Challenge tournament.
However, this event has introduced the return of the Mega heist, where you can get massive wins and earn higher points.
Thus, you must try to get Three Gold Bars at minimum when you play the mega version of the heist.
Doing so will earn mega money rewards and many tournament points, which might feel like you’ve used a high multiplier.
To earn the highest score when you land on a Railroad, you’ll need some good fortune to get a Bank or Mega Heist instead of a shutdown.
Find The Three Rings In Mega Heist In Monopoly Go
After this, you must go for a task to find the Three Rings in Mega Heist, which must have three gold bars at minimum.
Furthermore, there are four rings on the game board, but only three silver coins and five money clips are available.
Hence, your odds of finding the three rings are pretty favorable.
Moreover, the rings are usually situated close to each other, so check attentively to find them quickly.
Candy Corn Challenge Rewards In Monopoly Go
In the Cotton Corn Challenge event, there are 30 milestones that you need to complete.
Hence, if you complete all 30 milestones during the event’s time limit, you will get 1300 dice as your reward.
1. The top prize for the first place:
If you complete the Cotton Corn Challenge in the first position within 24 hours, you will get the following rewards;
- 5-star golden purple sticker pack that guarantees one 5-star gold sticker.
- 1,500 dice rolls.
2. For Second place on the leaderboard:
If you occur in second position on the leaderboard at the end of the event, you will get the following rewards;
- 4-star golden blue pack that will guarantee you one 4-star golden sticker
- 750 dice rolls.
3. For Third Place on the leaderboard:
If you secure third place on the leaderboard, you will only get the reward;
- a golden pink 3-star pack.
4. For Fourth place on the leaderboard:
If you appear in the fourth position in the completion you will get the following;
- a golden yellow 2-star pack.
Leaderboard Placement Rewards: Candy Corn Challenge
In this event, only a few golden pack rewards are available, so the competition to come first or second will be much higher.
Hence, they will undoubtedly aim for the top two spots to get their hands on those super rare four and 5-star golden stickers.
Here is a rundown of the available rewards according to the placings on the leaderboard at the end of the Candy Corn Challenge event.
- For First Placement on the leaderboard: 1,500 Dice, Money, and a Golden Purple Sticker Pack.
- Second Placement: 750 Dice, Money, Golden Blue Sticker Pack
- Third Placement: 600 Dice, Money, Golden Pink Sticker Pack
- Fourth Placement: 500 Dice, Money, Golden Yellow Sticker Pack
- Fifth Placement: 400 Dice, Money, Pink Sticker Pack
- Sixth Placement: 350 Dice, Money
- Seventh Placement: 300 Dice, Money
- Eighth Placement: 250 Dice, Money
- Nineth Placement: 200 Dice, Money
- Tenth Placement: 200 Dice, Money
Besides, if you place on the leaderboard between 11-15, you will get 50 dice plus money.
However, the final 16-50 placings on the leaderboard will get money.
The Bottom Line
The Candy Corn Challenge in Monopoly Go runs for 24 hours only, which ends on the 14th of October at 14:00 EST.
So, buckle up to win exciting rewards at the end of the event that can grant players a bunch of stickers.
Besides, even if you don’t come first on the leaderboard, this Monopoly Event offers rewards and prizes to players up to 50 placings.