In a recent update of Warhammer 40,000 Darktide, players have to complete the task “Bring the Hurt” inside class Ogryn Skullbreaker.
A new game update presents new penances that players should complete to achieve wonderful rewards.
In this article, we will explore everything about the “Bring The Hurt” penance in Darktide.
Table of Contents Show
Overview Of The Task “Bring The Hurt”
The recent update of Darktide is famous for its “Garbs and Penances“; completing “Bring the hurt” will reward you with another penance.
Similarly, “Bring the Hurt” is a new challenge in the latest update of Warhammer 40,000: Darktide.
This penance falls under the Heresy Threat or Higher category, so it is not easy to achieve.
Moreover, players can find this penance under the “Ogryn Skullbreaker” class, which consists of brand-new penances.
Completing this task can be one of the most difficult missions in the game, as it requires precision and timing.
In this mission, players must hit four Elite or Specialist enemies with a Big Box of Hurt for five consecutive times.
Thus, many players find it hard to maintain the precision for five hits, which results in making this task hard.
Bring The Hurt: Correct Strategy For The Mission
Looking at the players’ discussions in several forums, most players find it hard to achieve Bring the Hurt Penance.
Similarly, it is difficult to hit a élite or specialist force 5 consecutive times with the Big Boxes of Hurt.
However opting for the best strategy could make this task easily achievable, as players can follow certain tips.
- Players must choose the right weapon to land their shots perfectly; if available players can attempt to use the Rumble grenade launcher.
- However, if players cannot opt for the Rumble grenade launcher, they must complete the quest using Big Boxes of Hurt.
- Similarly, while using the Big boxes of Hurt, players have to aim to make a direct hit with the projectiles for five attempts.
- Moreover, players should land their shots against the boss enemies, mutants, organs, or any elite and specialist enemies.
- Besides, players should not be equipped with the “Bombs Away!” feat as it interferes with penance’s progress.
- Players should also collect multiple grenades as they can hit the elite or specialist enemies with them during the shortage of Big Boxes of Hurt.
- Furthermore, players should often practice throwing the Big Boxes of hurt to develop accurate precision.
Other Penances And Awards Inside The Ogryn Skullbreaker
After achieving the “Bring the Hurt” penance, players can also complete a few other penances under the “Ogryn Skullbreaker” class.
Similarly, in Warhammer 40,000: Darktide, the more penances you complete, the greater your rewards.
Ogryn Skullbreaker is one of the four classes in Darktide that received a few more penances after a recent update.
Moreover, here are some of the penances you can unlock under the Ogryn Skullbreaker class:
- Help Everyone: Players have to revive or assist at least 40 Knocked or incapacitated allies by being the team player.
- Keep Them Grounded: Similarly, players have to be dominant on the battlefield and should knock down 5,000 enemies.
- Clear The Path: On Malice Threat, players have to adapt to Bull Rush’s ability to knock down 3 ranged enemies 25 times.
- Cleave Them Down: Players must demonstrate their combat skills by killing two enemies with a melee attack 250 times.
- Keep Your Friends Close: On Heresy Threat, players have to complete three missions without letting any allies die or be incapacitated.
The Bottom Line
Players must complete the “Bring the Hurt” Penance to unlock several rewards and titles in the game.
Completing “Bring The Hurt” might be a challenging task, however, players can complete it by using the correct strategy.
In Summary, players have to be patient and precise with their throwing skills to maximize their chances of success.