If you are a fan of Diablo 4, you might be interested in the new quest that was added in Season 2: Hunter Chase.
It is the name of a quest that follows the Blood Money quest.
Continue reading to learn more about the Hunters chase and how to complete the quest in Diablo 4.
What Is Hunter Chase In Diablo 4?
Hunters Chase is a quest in Diablo 4 that introduces the players to Vampiric Powers.
Vampiric Powers are beneficial in combat, as they help the player to survive and deal more damage.
Hunter Erys is the quest giver, asking the players to help her investigate a vampire cult plaguing Sanctuary.
After that, you’ll gain access to a unique ability: Vampiric Powers.
The first one is called Undying, which heals you a bit every time you use a skill.
Therefore, this quest is part of the Season 2 main story, and it helps you kickstart your adventure by acquiring your initial Vampiric Power.
How To Complete Hunters Chase In Diablo 4?
By following these steps, you can complete the Hunter Chase quest in Diablo 4:
- Firstly, begin your quest by talking to the Magistrate in Ked Bardu, your starting point.
- Your next task is to search for Magistrate Oren, which may involve following clues or talking to NPCs to find his location.
- Investigate the area and locate the source of the disturbance or commotion.
- Be prepared for an enemy ambush; you must engage in combat to defend yourself.
- Then, talk to Hunter Erys, located in Braestaig in the Scosglen region.
- Help Erys take out a small swarm of beasts, which will happen in a small clearing just outside of Braestaig.
- Receive your first Vampiric Power called Undying from Erys, which will help you with a small percentage every time you cast a skill.
- Equip Undying in the Sanguine Circle is a new interface element that allows you to customize your Vampiric Powers.
- Undying during combat can be very useful, as it can help you survive and deal more damage.
Some additional tips for completing the Hunter Chase quest are:
- As you will fight many beasts, ensure you bring enough health potions.
- Use your Vampiric Power to heal yourself during the fight.
- Be aware of your surroundings and avoid getting surrounded by the beasts.
The Bottom Line
The Hunter Chase quest is an important early game quest in Diablo 4, as it introduces the player to a new and powerful mechanic.
Therefore, the quest concerns earning the Vampiric Power called undying from Hunter Erys.