In Lethal Company, logs are the records that will give you information about various aspects of the game.
You can find details about the gameplay, console terminal commands, and survival tips in these logs.
Continue reading to learn more about Lethal Company logs and how they help you progress faster in the game.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Lethal Company Logs?
The logs in Lethal Company are like a helpful guidebook for players.
Furthermore, you can learn more about the game and get better at playing by reading these logs.
The logs give information about the game world, its stories, and the challenges you will face on the distant moons.
It’s like having a manual to help you understand, play, and enjoy the game even more.
You can use the Lethal Company Logs for information about in-game monsters.
In addition, you can also learn how to find Easter eggs by reading the Logs.
If you want to be a proficient player, use Logs to your advantage in the game.
Moreover, you can expand your knowledge about various in-game features reading logs and complete challenges.
You can also uncover hidden elements in the game if you read the details of the Lethal Company logs.
Importance Of Logs In Lethal Company Adventure
You will encounter various threats and troubles during the Lethal Company scrap runs.
Hence, you can progress faster in the game if you properly understand how to get through the risks using logs.
You can also find information about healing mechanics and utilize it efficiently in the game by reading logs.
In Lethal Company, you will get various logs that give detailed information about various phases in the game.
For example, if you are confused about using the Console Terminal, then Lethal Company also has logs for the Console Terminal.
The log for the console terminal will give you information about how to use the Console terminal with the correct commands.
Furthermore, you can also find terminal commands for choosing moons and buying types of equipment in the game.
With the help of these logs, you can enhance your understanding of the game and improve your gaming strategies.
1. Use Logs To Tackle Animals On The Moons
In Lethal Company, you will land on different moons to collect scraps.
In addition, these moons are abandoned industrial planets with broken buildings and valuable items.
During your journey on different moons, you will encounter various creatures.
Besides, each creature you encounter in Lethal Company has its logs. Some creatures are harmful and can kill you, while others do not.
Therefore, it is necessary to read the logs to determine whether they are harmful.
You will get data about the creatures in the log, explaining their body features, attacks, weaknesses, etc.
If you read and gain knowledge before encountering these creatures, you will know how to kill them.
2. Read And Utilize Various Logs In Lethal Company
In this game, you will need 6 different logs to navigate your way around the moon and collect scraps.
You will face various limitations on the moon, so you must be aware and make intelligent choices with these logs.
Here are some of the logs in Lethal Company that will give you practical information on different scenarios.
- Console Terminal Log: This log will help you understand how to use Console Terminal to choose moons and buy necessary equipment, so press E to use it.
- Weather Conditions Log: This second log will warn you about the weather conditions when you choose your landing moon, so check the weather by clicking the brackets next to the moon’s name.
- Scanning Wildlife Records: This third log will give you detailed information about the animals on the moon, so go to the Terminal and type Monster INFO for more details.
- Selling Scrap Tips Log: The fourth log teaches you how to sell your scraps, so Go to 71-Gordion and ring the Company Building to sell your scrap.
- Healing Mechanics Log: The fifth log informs you about your health during scrap runs. Note that you must go to the orbit to heal yourself, as you can’t heal on the moons.
- Easter Egg Discovery: This log will give you information about hidden things in the game, like Easter eggs, and you can also find a secret view if you use the jetpack to go to the top of the Company building.
The Bottom Line
Reading the Lethal Company Logs will help you effectively tackle challenges and make smart decisions on the moon.
With the help of these logs, you can find valuable scraps and discover secret areas with the moons.
Hence, these logs are instructions and a medium-to-excellent space adventure in Lethal Company.