You cannot get the Golden Stargazer yet, as it is currently inaccessible to players.
The DLC code locks the Golden Stargazer in the game files, so you can only access it after the DLC releases it.
Continue reading to explore the golden Stargazer in Lies of P.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Stargazer In Lies Of P?
Stargazers allow enemies to respawn and reset the number of times you can use your Pulse cells in a single touch, just like bonfires.
To use it, you can simply approach and interact with it, allowing you to select the actions you want to perform.
Moreover, after activating Stargazer, you can access some doors and gates.
Here are a variety of things you can do with a Stargazer:
- Charge your Pulse Cells (healing potions)
- Respawn enemies on the field
- Teleport to another Stargazer
- Switch Legion Arms (special weapons)
- Use Storage (deposit items in a safe place)
- Rearrange Weapons (combine different blades and handles to create new weapons)
What Is Golden Stargazer In Lies Of P?
The Golden Stargazer is a mysterious, currently unavailable object locked in the game files via DLC code.
However, there are some theories about what it might be.
The Golden Stargazer is a broken Stargazer that needs to be fixed.
This is supported by the fact that it is located on the Pilgrims’ Path, home to many abandoned and broken objects.
The Golden Stargazer might be a way to travel to a new location in the DLC.
This is possible because it references the yellow brick road in The Wizard of Oz, which Dorothy used to travel to the Emerald City.
Furthermore, Dorothy may come to fix it and check up on Krat in the upcoming DLC.
The Golden Stargazer might be used to defeat the final boss.
This is supported by the fact that it is located in a hidden area only accessible after defeating the first boss.
Uses Of Golden Stargazer In Lies Of P
The Golden Stargazer is currently inaccessible to players, so there is no way to know its uses yet.
It is a mystery what the Golden Stargazer does, but there are some theories from the players.
- The Golden Stargazer might be a powerful artifact that you can use to defeat the final boss.
- You can use it to unlock a new secret ending in the DLC.
- Moreover, you could use it to upgrade weapons or armor.
- You can also use the Golden Stargazer to summon powerful allies to help you in battle.
The Bottom Line
Lies of P currently lock away the Golden Stargazer, and its uses remain unknown.
It could be a way to travel to a new place, upgrade armor or weapons, unlock a secret ending, or defeat the final boss.
We’ll have to wait for the DLC to release to find it out.