There are more secret rooms than you think in Lords of the Fallen, which can be found in diverse locations throughout the game.
In addition, each secret room grants a loot or reward that a player may benefit from.
This article will dive deeper into the details of the secret rooms of Lords of the Fallen.
Table of Contents Show
Secret Rooms In Lords Of The Fallen
Lords of the Fallen is a soulslike action role-playing game that is five times larger than its original.
The game was first released in 2014, and its new installment is currently available to download since October 13, 2023.
In addition, Lords of the Fallen is available to purchase and play in Play Station 5, Windows and Xbox series X/S.
The game follows a fast-paced combat style with a dark fantasy background story, which is engaging and exciting for players.
Secret rooms in role-playing games like Lords of the Fallen add to the excitement for its players.
Furthermore, Lords of the Fallen has more than one secret room.
Each secret room provides certain loot and rewards that can help you greatly.
Here is a breakdown of all the secret rooms and the rewards they provide in Lords of The Fallen.
1. Keystone Citadel
Many secret rooms exist in the Keystone Citadel location of the Lords of the Fallen.
Here is a process to get to the first secret room in Keystone Citadel.
- At the start of the game, go to the first big room using the stairs.
- Defeat the two infected people waiting for you in the room.
- Then, go near the two bookshelves in the left corner of the room.
- Destroy the bookshelves to see a half-opened gate.
- Furthermore, get inside the room by rolling over the half-opened gate.
- You’ll get an empty bottle of loot out of the room.
Another secret room and its process to get into Keystone Citadel are:
- At the start of the game, go up the stairs and climb into the pile of ruins to the left.
- Go outside from these and follow the path.
- Jump the gap and reach a locked door, which requires a key.
- The key is found only after the fight with the First Warden.
- This room provides you with the Shard of the Heros.
In addition, there is another secret room in Keystone Citadel which you can visit.
Here is a process to get to this room:
- After defeating the First Warden, go to the downstairs area.
- There will be two doors with three rooms in the downstairs area.
- Go to the middle room with a chest and a monk staff.
- In this room, you will be able to see a wall with a scratch.
- Perform a shield dash to enter a secret area that is full of spiders.
- This secret area will provide you with a Human Skull as a loot.
2. Keystone Monastery
The Keystone Monastery provides an interesting item as a loot, so you wouldn’t wanna miss it.
Here is a step-by-step process to get to the secret room in Keystone Monastery.
- Create a checkpoint before the worshiper boss fight.
- After that, go left to the Citadel‘s back entrance and defeat the enemies.
- After reaching the door, turn left to see a wall with a scratch.
- Two guards heavily guard the wall, defeat them and break the wall.
- The secret area will have a chest with the loot item inside it.
Furthermore, you will get the Blind the Hammer as the loot item in Keystone Monastery.
3. Abandoned Temple
The following process will provide you with the loot in the Abandoned Temple area.
- Go to the locked door straight as you enter the Sacred Hallways.
- The pressure plate to the right with guards will help to unlock the door.
- Defeat the enemies and press the pressure plate to be able to open the door.
- As soon as you press the pressure plate, run to get inside the door before it closes.
- Inside, you will get an armor set as loot for this area.
So, you will get the Cunning Armor Set as loot from the secret rooms of Abandoned Temple in Lords of the Fallen.
The Catacombs area has many secret areas with interesting loots and rewards in the game.
Moreover, here is a process to get to one of the secret areas of the Catacombs area.
- Go to Yetka and open the first cell near 2 arguing monks.
- Defeat the two soldiers you will meet inside the cell.
- Furthermore, go left, where you will find two doors with one of them locked.
- After that, go to the circle room, defeat the enemies there and find the pressure plate on one of the pillars.
- Use the pressure plate to open the locked door. You can use a prayer spell.
This secret area will provide you with Bloodlust as a reward or loot.
5. Chamber Of Lies
The Chamber of Lies is another location with secret areas that provide its loot.
Here is a process to get to one of the secret rooms of the Chamber of Lies location.
- In the Chamber of Lies location, find a door that is opened by using a Rune.
- Furthermore, the door is in the corridor, full of spiders and holes in the floor.
- After finding the door, get inside to get to the secret area.
This secret area provides Spine Slasher and Weapon Hilt as loots for the game.
The Bottom Line
There are many secret areas in different locations in Lords of the Fallen.
In addition, these secret areas can provide you with different loot and rewards beneficial to you.
Catacombs, Keystone Monastery, and Chamber of Lies are some of the locations of the secret areas.
Therefore, play Lords of the Fallen and claim your loot today to get going in the game.