To Seek Scouring is one of the most significant things to do in Lords of the Fallen.
Scouring or Umbral Scouring is a currency useful throughout the game.
In addition, you can use Umbral Scouring to purchase boss items that will help you further in the game.
This article will explore the details of seeking Scouring in Lords of the Fallen.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Scouring In Lords Of The Fallen?
Many quest items as well as other items are present throughout the game world which players must collect.
Scouring or Umbral Scouring is a type of currency in Lords of the Fallen.
In addition, it is a quest item that you can gain by defeating the bosses in battles.
The Umbral scouring can be useful for getting boss items or upgrading the stats of different equipment.
In addition, Umbral Scouring can be useful for various other reasons too.
One significant reason is to unlock a hidden ending of Lords of the Fallen.
Also, getting Umbral Scouring through various methods in the game is fairly easy.
However, one downside is you get a small amount of Umbral Scouring compared to the amount you need.
How To Get The Umbral Scouring?
There are a number of ways to get or seek the Umbral Scouring in Lords of the Fallen.
Here is a list of all the ways you can seek Scouring in the game.
- The first way to get the Umbral Scouring is by killing the main bosses.
- You can get 8 Scouring from killing the main bosses.
- Listening to the stigmas of Umbral Echoes will give you two Umbral Scouring.
- You can get the Umbral Scouring from killing the Reaper in the Umbral Plains.
- The Reaper in the Umbral Plains spawns many times and gives you five Scouring.
- You can purchase the Umbral Scouring from Molhu in Skyrest for 1,000 Vigour.
So, there are many ways to get the Umbral Scouring in Lords of the Fallen.
How To Use The Umbral Scouring?
The Umbral Scouring can be useful for a number of reasons throughout the game.
Firstly, the Umbral Scouring is mainly useful for purchasing the boss items in the game.
In addition, the boss items will cost 30 to 40 Umbral Scourings so you will need a lot of them.
Furthermore, Umbral Scouring can be helpful to get items such as the Bowl of Revelations.
The Bowl of Revelations is a special item that allows you to see loots and rewards.
Also, the Umbral Scouring is an important element to unlock one of the endings of the game.
The Umbral ending is a hidden and challenging ending to Lords of the Fallen.
In addition, the Umbral Scouring from Molhu is a must to get the Umbral ending.
Umbral Scouring Glitch In Lords Of The Fallen
As we already know, you will need much more Umbral Scouring than you think.
Defeating the main bosses in battles and going to Molhu will not be enough.
Boss items cost a lot, so you must collect many Umbral Scouring if you want unique boss items.
You could assist other players in boss fights to get Umbral Scourings in one way or the other.
Or, you could use the Reaper to get up to 100 Umbral Scouring in one hour.
This is not an actual game glitch, but it is just you repeatedly taking advantage of the enemy spawning.
Here is a step-by-step process to perform the glitch to gain Umbral Scouring.
- First, go to the Umbral Plain area where the Reaper is.
- Defeat any small and large enemies in that area.
- Wait for the Reaper to spawn, and the area turns red when it is about to spawn.
- Find any gaps or edges to make the Reaper fall from a height.
- Defeating the Reaper will provide you with eight Umbral Scouring.
- The Reaper will spawn again in a similar area so repeat the steps.
- Defeat any small enemies that respawn and then the Repear to gain the eight Scouring again.
- If the Reaper gets stuck on the edge, just use a trick to pull the Reaper.
In this way, you can get as many as 100 Umbral Scourings in under an hour.
The Bottom Line
Seeking Scouring or Umbral Scouring is an important part of Lords of the Fallen.
In addition, Umbral Scouring is a currency useful for gaining boss items in the game.
You can defeat the main bosses or purchase the item from Molhu to get the item.
Also, a particular glitch in the game can help you gain 100 Umbral Scouring in under an hour.