Lords of the Fallen takes place in a dark fantasy world with various locations to explore, such as the Path of Devotion.
Unlike the Path of Devotion, there are also small areas, such as forests, swamps, and mountains.
Continue reading to learn more about the path of devotion, ways to complete it, and items found there in Lords of the Fallen.
Table of Contents Show
What Is The Path Of Devotion In Lords Of The Fallen?
The Path of Devotion is an optional, stand-alone area that is a bright-lit pathway important to the Hallowed Sentinels.
Players can find several pieces of equipment and helpful upgrade materials in this area.
Explore the Path of Devotion, where you’ll encounter various enemies, so be prepared to fight them.
Players should equip strong firepower and optimize their inventory before heading out to Path of Devotion and fighting enemies.
The variety of enemies that players will encounter on the Path of Devotion are:
- Crimson Rectors
- Holy Bulwarks
- Radiant Hounds
- Ravenous Fascinators
- Shrouded Remnants
- Sin Piercers
- Thorned Penitents
- Umbral Eggs
- Umbral Parasites
- Womb of Despair
Moreover, once you defeat the boss called the Paladin’s Burden, you can exit the area through the building at the end of the path.
You can use your Umbral Lamp to see in the dark and slow down time.
How To Complete The Path Of Devotion In Lords Of The Fallen?
By following these steps, you can complete the Path of Devotion in Lords of the Fallen:
- Start by obtaining the Pilgrim’s Perch Key in the Bella Rise area.
- Find the place of worship in Pilgrim’s Perch locked behind doors requiring the key.
- Head up and exit the cave to the right, as this will lead you to the Path of Devotion.
- Defeat enemies along the way, including Avowed, Crimson Rectors, Umbral Eggs, and many more.
- Defeat the boss, the Paladin’s Burden, who is a Dark Crusader wielding a greatsword.
- The boss has a few moves that you should be aware of, such as a healing move and a lightning bolt attack.
- Once you defeat the boss, you can exit the area through the building at the end of the path.
- Watch valuable items like weapons, armor, and spells as you explore the area.
Items Found In The Path Of Devotion In Lords Of The Fallen
Some of the items that players can find on the Path of Devotion include:
- Weapons: Anvil Hammer, Hungering Knot, Pureblade Mace (Skyrest Bridge)
- Armor: None
- Spells: Diminishing Missile
- Shields: Pureblade Shield (Skyrest Bridge)
- Accessories: Dark Crusader’s Convalescence
- Upgrade Materials: Large Deralium Shards, Saintly Quintessence
- Items: Ammunition Satchel, Bleed Cure, Enhanced Radianburst Parchment, Holy Ward, Large Manastone Cluster, Seething Vigor Skull, Smite Cure, Umbral Scouring, Upgrade Materials, Unique Items
The Bottom Line
The Path of Devotion is a particular area in the game where you can find powerful items and enemies.
However, some items may only be available after witnessing all four key Stigmas relating to Paladin Issac.
Therefore, it is an optional adventure that can help you grow more robust in the game.