In Persona 3 Reload, players are curious about the Weakness of the magic Hand that they face on the floors of Thebel.
As players climb up to the floor 11, the challenges and enemies start getting tougher as they face a new boss.
Specifically, players encounter the Barbaric Beast Wheel alongside two Magic Hand enemies when they reach this floor.
Continue reading this article to learn about the weakness of Magic Hand in Persona 3 Reload.
Table of Contents Show
The Magic Hand At Thebel In Persona 3 Reload
Persona 3 Reload is a popular role-playing game that was officially released on February 2, 2024.
The game allows players to fight different enemies depending on the different blocks of the game.
During April and the beginning of May, players must climb to the top of Block 1 called Thebel.
Here, players will face eight different enemies with unique attack patterns across the various floors of Thebel.
Similarly, one such enemy is called the Magic Hand which appears at level 4 during the battle.
They are a rare type of enemy in the game that mostly appears in a group of two.
Appearance-wise, they have a body structure that looks like a hand and a black head with a gloomy face.
These enemies commonly spawn with a boss in Thebel as they are quite weak on their own.
Weakness Of Magic Hand In Persona 3 Reload
Every enemy in Persona 3 Reload has resistances and elemental weaknesses to balance combat.
Hence, players must learn about these weaknesses as the monsters are only vulnerable to specific magics.
Specifically, the Magic Hand of Thebel has one major weakness: the fire element.
However, players must know they completely resist electric attacks, making them very annoying to deal with.
So players must prioritize using Fire Personas during the battle to take the Magic Hand down.
Also, players can use Junpei to defeat Magic Hands as he specializes in Fire magic in the game.
Additionally, using an All-out attack with fire magic ensures that these enemies fall with one attack.
How To Defeat Barbaric Beast Wheel And Magic Hand?
The Barbaric Beast Wheel And Magic Hands is a boss fight that players face during floor 11.
Both of these enemies have different weaknesses, making the fight quite challenging for beginners.
Therefore, they must follow the guidelines below to defeat this boss with ease:
- As the weakness of the Barbaric Beast Wheel is wind, players must focus using wind magic.
- Players can use Yukari and equip her with a strong Wind Persona to gain an advantage in combat.
- The best way for players to access a wind persona is from Shuffle Time which can grant them an Angel Persona.
- Players must heal Yukari as much as possible as she is the main damage dealer in this fight.
- During the initial phase, players must use Yukari to knock down all three enemies simultaneously.
- After that, they must use Junpei and use his fire magic to take out both Magic Hands.
- Once the boss is alone, players must use the All-out attack to defeat the Barbaric Beast Wheel.
Players must repeat the process to chip away at the boss’s health until it eventually falls.