Diablo 4 is the new action roleplaying game from Blizzard Entertainment.
The game features a selection of characters for players to choose from.
Diablo 4 contains various dungeons for players to tackle and reap the rewards. However, some dungeons are better than other dungeons.
Continue reading to learn how to reset the Dungeons solo and in groups to optimize your rewards.
Table of Contents Show
How To Reset Dungeon Group In Diablo 4?
Numerous Action RPGs have the ability to reset Dungeons or maps.
A prime example of the ability to reset is the player’s ability to reset certain map tiles in Path of Exile.
However, this article will look into how to reset Dungeons in Diablo 4. Furthermore, Players need access to Nightmare Dungeons to reset Dungeons.
However, Nightmare Dungeons are accessible when the players reach World Tier 3.
If you are not in World Tier 3, continue with the story, and after you kill Lilith, come back to this article.
The players can reset the Dungeons when they are at a party with their friends or when they are playing solo.
However, the reset method for both party and solo play differs.
Method To Reset Dungeon Solo In Diablo 4
- First, clear all the monsters, eliminate the boss or go to the map even if you are in the middle of clearing the Dungeon.
- Then, exit the Dungeon by leaving through the main menu.
- Once you are in the main menu, close the game and relaunch it.
- Finally, enter the Dungeon again; all the monsters, chests and materials will have been refreshed.
Method To Reset Dungeon Group In Diablo 4
- First, you need to be at a Diablo party.
- Then, go to the Social Menu; once in the social menu, the party leader must leave the Dungeon.
- After the party leader leaves the Dungeon, it will automatically make all other party members leave the Dungeon.
- Then, wait for a few minutes to re-enter the Dungeon.
- Finally, after you re-enter the Dungeon, you will notice the Dungeon has been reset.
Furthermore, Diablo 4 has three tiers of dungeons: Normal, Nightmare, and Campaign.
However, the above-mentioned method is only applicable to Nightmare Dungeons.
Additionally, players also claim that the Dungeons reset automatically after a certain period of time has passed.
The Dungeons reset after you clear it and wait for a bit.
However, the above methods use the same Nightmare sigil to reset the Dungeons repeatedly.
However, Blizzard Entertainment is planning to look into the Dungeon reset exploit.
Furthermore, the players are dissatisfied with Blizzard Entertainment possibly removing the Dungeon reset.
The Bottom Line
The high requirement of experience and subpar amount of gear for the players has caused players to exploit certain Dungeon resets.
However, Blizzard will be patching this out soon.
Hopefully, this article is helpful to you in resetting Dungeons in group and solo and optimizing your playthrough of Diablo 4.