Sharran provisions in Baldur’s Gate 3 are items that belong to the followers of Shar.
Shar is a Deity of darkness and secrets in Baldur’s Gate 3.
This article examines the Sharran Provisions in BG3 and ways to find them.
Table of Contents Show
What Are Sharran Provisions In BG3?
Sharran Provisions are unique items that include scrolls, potions, weapons, armor, and other valuable things for your adventure.
However, you must solve a mystery in the Thorm Mausoleum.
To locate these treasures, it is a dungeon in the Shadow-Cursed Lands that lies south of the Last Light Inn.
Depending on your luck and difficulty level, the Sharran Items you might find can differ.
For example, some gamers have mentioned discovering alchemy components, unique weapons and armor.
Moreover, potions of speed, invisibility scrolls, gold coins, and diamonds are also the items they might find.
How To Solve The Puzzle To Find Sharran Provisions?
You must find and activate four hidden switches throughout the mausoleum to solve the puzzle.
These switches have symbols representing the four elements: fire, water, earth, and air.
Moreover, you must activate the switches in the exact order of fire, water, earth, and air.
Activating the wrong switch will trigger a trap that can harm you and your team members.
Once you’ve correctly activated all four switches, a secret opening near the entrance of the mausoleum wall will become accessible.
This path will lead you to the Gauntlet of Shar, a mysterious place filled with numerous enigmas and valuable treasures.
You can find the Sharran supplies among the treasures near the “Sharran Provisions” map marker.
They are hidden under a loose tile on the wall.
You may need to use your wise talent to find out and interact with the tile.
What Is Gauntlet Of Shar?
Baldur’s Gate 3 features the Gauntlet of Shar, a temple dedicated to Shar, the goddess of darkness, loss, and secrets.
The Gauntlet of Shar plays a central role in several quests and the game’s main story of Act 2.
To access the Gauntlet of Shar, you must find the Thorm Mausoleum in the Shadow-Cursed Lands.
After that, you must solve a puzzle with three murals and a traversal gem.
Once inside, you’ll face a series of challenges in the form of enemies, traps, and puzzles designed to assess your faith and skills as a follower of Shar.
Further, the Gauntlet of Shar comprises five trials that must be completed to gain access to the Temple of Shar and the Shadowfell portal.
These trials include:
- The Soft-Step Trial: You must navigate a maze of traps, reaching an umbral gem at the end without tripping any sensors.
- The Self-Same Trial: Utilizing a mirror, you create a clone of yourself to activate two switches simultaneously.
- The Faith-Leap Trial involves jumping into a pit of darkness and trusting that Shar will protect you.
- The Yurgir Trial: You’ll face Yurgir, a formidable Sharran cult leader who has betrayed Shar and aligned with the Absolute, and you must defeat him.
- The Silent Library Trial: In this trial, your objective is to locate the Spear of Night within a library guarded by undead creatures. Once you obtain the weapon, you must use it to open the Shadowfell portal.
How To Use Sharran Provisions In BG3?
Sharran Provisions serve various purposes in the game, allowing players to decide how to utilize them.
Here are some recommendations:
- Utilize the alchemical ingredients to craft potions and alchemical items, which can be beneficial for healing, buffing, or debuffing your party members or foes.
- Further, opt to sell the provisions to vendors in exchange for gold.
- Consider using the provisions for trading with other players.
- Additionally, keep the provisions stored in your inventory for future use as needed.
However, the choice ultimately lies with you on how best to use the Sharran Provisions.
The Bottom Line
Sharran Provisions BG3 are hidden items that players can find in the Gauntlet of Shar, a temple dedicated to the goddess of darkness.
Sharran Provisions can include various valuable items, such as scrolls, potions, weapons, and armor.
They are also related to the story of Shadowheart, a Sharran cleric, one of the main characters in Baldur’s Gate 3.