The “When Things Go Boom” quest in Disney Dreamlight Valley is a thrilling adventure involving Stitch and Eve.
You will be charged with assisting Stitch in creating a unique fireworks show for the Valley in this mission.
This article discusses the “When Things Go Boom” Quest, and how to complete and gather materials in Dreamlight Valley.
Table of Contents Show
When Things Go Boom Quest In Dreamlight Valley
When Things Go Boom is a fun quest that will take you on an exciting adventure with Stitch and Eve.
Ever the eager experimenter, Stitch begins the quest by attempting to produce a spectacular fireworks show for the Valley.
However, things do not go as planned like with many of his endeavors.
How To Complete When Things Go Boom Quest In Dreamlight Valley?
“When Things Go Boom” Quest needs to meet some requirements of the players which are given below:
- You must have unlocked the Forest of Valor.
- You must have befriended Stitch and Eve.
- You must have completed the “Stitch’s Experiment” quest.
1. Speak With Stitch
Once you’ve completed the prerequisites, you may begin the quest by speaking with Stitch.
In the Forest of Valour, he’ll be standing by his spaceship.
Stitch will inform you that he is putting on a fireworks spectacular for the Valley but requires your assistance.
He will want the following goods from you:
- 15 Red Stinkbug
- 15 Blue Lobster
- 15 Yellow Anglerfish
- 20 Star Jellies
2. Gather All Ingredients
Afterward, return to Stitch once you’ve gathered all of the ingredients.
Then, he will next ask you to assist him in making the fireworks.
To do this, you must utilize the workbench to create the following items:
- 5 Explosive Mixtures
- 5 Sparkler Batons
Here are the items needed to craft the Explosive Mixtures, you will need:
- 5 Coal
- 5 Iron Ore
- 5 Purple Mushrooms
You will require some items to craft the Sparkler Batons, you will need:
- 5 Softwood
- 5 Hardwood
- 5 Yellow Dandelions
3. Return To Stitch
Once you’ve made the Explosive Mixtures and Sparkler Batons, return to Stitch.
He will then request your assistance in launching the fireworks. To accomplish this, take these steps:
- In the Forest of Valour, climb to the top of the waterfall.
- Spread the Explosive Mixtures out on the ground.
- With the Sparkler Batons, light the Explosive Mixtures.
- Keep an eye out for the fireworks.
Finally, you have completed the When Things Go Boom Quest in Dreamlight Valley.
How To Gather Materials?
You have to gather the materials to progress through the quest in Dreamlight Valley.
Here are the ways to gather materials:
- Red Stinkbugs: These little creatures may be found in the Glade of Trust, hidden behind dirt mounds.
- Blue Lobsters: Cast your line in the Sunlit Plateau’s blue fishing holes to catch these bright crustaceans.
- Yellow Anglerfish: Dive into Dazzle Beach’s waters and pull in this one-of-a-kind fish from yellow fishing locations.
- Star Jellies: These gleaming jewels may be discovered while fishing in any biome or digging in gleaming soil areas.
The Bottom Line
When Things Go Boom Quest is one of the most delightful and one of the moderate leveled quests.
Therefore, players can complete the quest easily after following the procedure carefully.
Thus, you will be rewarded by some rewards by completing the When Things Go Boom Quest.