Champions Leather is a legendary outfit by Princess Zelda, a customized sequel from the Breath of The Wild.
It is upgraded with a new shoulder piece made up of natural Leather.
However, upgrading the Champions Leathers is necessary once you acquire it.
Continue reading the article to discover how to upgrade Champion’s Leathers and its total cost.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Champions Leather?
The Champion’s Leathers is not considered part of a set but an Armor piece. Additionally, Hyrule royalty puts on this tunic, an Armor piece.
The Champion’s Leathers Armor is a reward for you for completing the New Champion’s Tunic side quest.
You need to have enough materials to get the Champion’s Leathers.
Additionally, you must find Zelda’s secret room and reach the Hyrule castle for the Champion’s Leathers.
How To Complete New Champion’s Tunic Side Quest?
The Champion’s Leathers tunic is found inside the Hyrule Castle.
Once you complete the New Champion’s Tunic Side Quest, you will achieve the Champions Leathers.
Follow these steps to complete the new Champion’s Tunic side quest;
- Travel to the Lookout Landing Skyview Tower and dive into the sky with stamina upgrades, Tulin, or stamina-boosting foods.
- Moreover, use the Zonai creation, an alternative to get up to the castle.
- Then, glide nearer to the castle’s waterfalls and swim up using Zora’s armor.
- After you reach the castle, land on the pathway leading into the castle and step directly in. This leads to Hyrule Castle’s Sanctum.
- Subsequently, follow the stairs guiding up to the throne and ignite the two pots with Fire Fruit or any other firing strategy.
After you light the pots, the panel behind the throne exposes a small cavity where you will find the Champion’s Leathers tunic with the quest’s completion.
Finally, the Champions Leathers is yours; however, you may want to upgrade it.
How To Upgrade Champions Leathers?
Before you leave the Hyrule Castle docks, grab the Hylian Shield.
Follow these steps to upgrade Champions Leathers.
Step 1: Zelda’s Secret Room
- After you grab Hylian Shield, head towards the Tsutsu-um Shrine.
- Land on the Tsutsu-um Shrine and then navigate towards the Great Fairy Fountain.
- Talk to the Great Fairy Kaysa, which is mandatory. After this, she will help you upgrade your Champions Leathers with an increment in defense level by one.
- Continue talking to her; she’ll ask you for the Champions’ Leathers upgrade. Cooperate with her, and she upgrades it increasing defense by two levels.
- You must resume talking to it until the Great Fairy Kaysa upgrades the Champions Leathers to its maximum level.
Step 2: Visit Link’s House
The next step is to visit the Link’s House is essential. Before you take any step, trace the location of Link’s House, which will aid you later.
- Once you spot the location, turn left and head upwards using the paraglide. You will see a bridge leading to the Link’s House.
- Then, get inside the house, and see around. There’s a Zelda’s Journal on the first floor which you must read.
- Afterward, head towards Zelda’s Secret Well and get inside it,
- You’ll see Zelda’s secret room; scan it. You’ll see the next Diary of Zelda; it provides the location of the Hylian trouser, and don’t forget to use torches as the key.
- Again, there is a New Champions Tunic quest that you must complete by visiting the Lookout Landing Skyview Tower.
- Finally, visit the Lookout Landing Skyview Tower market and buy the Hylian Trouser.
Hence, the Champions Leathers are yours; use them wisely when required.
Champions Leathers Upgrade Materials
The upgrade in Champions Leathers after obtaining it makes your game more relishing.
However, you may be wondering about the Champions Leathers upgrade materials.
Subsequently, one can upgrade Champions Leathers up to Level Four with the upgrade materials.
Initially, it requires three Silent Princesses and two Light Dragon’s Scale.
In addition, for Level 2, you need three Silent Princesses, two Talons of Light Dragons, and ten Sundelion.
Moreover, for Level 3, you should have five Silent Princesses, two Fangs of Light Dragons, and fifteen Sundelion.
Finally, for Level 4, you should have ten Silent Princesses, two Horns of Light Dragons and twenty Sundelion.
Hence, these materials are required for the total Champions Leathers upgrade.
The Bottom Line
The upgraded Champion’s Tunic involves the Champion’s Shirt and Champion’s Pants made up of Hylian Leather.
It would be best to use it as required because it boosts Link’s defense and resistance but reduces his movement speed.