The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is gaining popularity among youngsters keen to achieve the reward.
Link uses the Hylian Shield in The Legend of Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom to save himself from the enemy’s attacks and perilous climate.
Let’s continue reading about what more you should accomplish to respawn the Hylian Shield in detail.
Table of Contents Show
What Is Hylian Shield?
Hylian Shield is an indestructible legendary Shield that will help you survive your adventures in Tears of the Kingdom.
It is located in the Docks below Hyrule Castle at the coordinates (-0161, 1159, 0037)
The Hylian Shield is the most robust in the game, with 90 defenses and 800 durability.
It is used for various purposes, including reflecting projectiles, making it a valuable tool for players.
Players can protect themselves from enemy attacks, reflect projectiles, and block environmental hazards.
What Damages The Hylian Shield?
Hylian Shield is damaged with its utilization while defeating enemies and environmental hazards such as lightning and Fire.
Hylian Shield, similar to the White Sword of the Sky, keeps losing its durability when used several times.
This Shield tends to damage when brought to the highest number of damages.
Similarly, the Fuse weapons having a higher damage rate than Hylian Shield reduces its durability.
Additionally, this Shield has gloom effects which reduce the durability of other Shields.
How To Respawn The Hylian Shield?
Once the Hylian Shield breaks, it can reappear like Fierce Deity Swords in the Legend of Zelda: Tears of The Kingdom.
Follow the steps below to regain the Hylian Shield after it breaks.
Step 1: Team Cece Or Team Reede Quest
- You should navigate towards the Hateno Village. Once the commotion is cleared, approach the Armor shop and step inside.
- Afterward, you will see Cece inside the shop, and speak to her. It is also known as the Team Cece or Team Reede Quest.
- Later, Cece handovers eight shrooms; you must distribute them to 8 different villages.
After you distribute them, return back to Cece; this completes the Team Cece or Team Reede quest.
Step 2: Cece’s Secret Quest
- Talk to Cece’s sister outside the Armor shop and hide around the corner till 10 pm.
- Follow the Cece into the Silo after 10 pm, climb through the top window and watch a small cutscene.
- When the cutscene plays, go back and talk to Sophie outside the Armor shop. This ends Cece’s Secret.
Step 3: Reede’s Secret Quest
- First, head towards Reede’s Home and find Reede’s wife.
- Then, go down and move left. Using the paraglider go inside the Hateno Village West Well.
- You are under the small shed, use ascend; you’ll see the book on the counter, which you must read.
- Come out of the door and talk to the Reede’s Wife. This ends the quest Reede’s Secret.
Step 4: A Signature Food Quest
Reede will give you the food after you go inside and talk to him. After you talk to him, go back to Hateno Pastures.
Follow the steps below after you reach Hateno Pastures;
- You’ll see a bottle with a letter in the middle of the lake, which is unreachable from the shore.
- Next, cut down a few trees with Swords and make it a medium to reach the bottle.
- Further, use ultra hand to grab the bottle from the lake and place it next to Koyin.
- After that, talk to her; she’ll give you special Hateno cheese from her house.
- Finally, go back to Reede taking the special Hateno Cheese. This completes the A Letter to Koyin.
Step 5: The Mayoral Election Quest
After you complete these four quests, you’ll automatically be directed to Mayoral Election Quest.
- Simply use the paraglider and go down.
- Next, talk to Sophie standing in front of the armor shop.
- Then, go inside Cece’s shop and talk to her, she’ll give the Cece hat.
After these steps, you’ve come to the end of all questlines.
In the Cece shop, you will find your all-lost armor pieces during your adventures around Hyrule.
Finally, you should pay 3000 rupees to the Cece and can buy the Hylian Shield.
The Bottom Line
Hylian Shields have excellent stats, making them incredibly difficult to break and resistant to many attacks—including guardian lasers.
However, you can reobtain the Hylian Shield once lost or broken. But, it would be best if you used it wisely per the requirements.
I hope this article has helped you acquire and respawn the Hylian Shield in case you break it.