Some players are using VPNs to access Egyptian Treasures in Monopoly Go.
Some got both the new game and the old Peg-e, while the others only have one.
Continue reading to learn more about Egyptian Treasures and rewards in Monopoly Go.
Table of Contents Show
Egyptian Treasures In Monopoly Go
Egyptian Treasures is a new mini-game that is only available in South Africa.
Since it is a test event, it is not available in other regions yet.
However, the Egyptian Treasure will last until November 16, 2023.
Digging for ancient and valuable artifacts to play the mini-games would be best.
The mini-games available in Egyptian Treasures are up to level 16.
Each level rewards you with dice rolls, pickaxes, cash or sticker packs.
How To Access Egyptian Treasures?
By following these steps, you can get access to the Egyptian Treasures:
- Firstly, you need to download a VPN. Tunnel Bar can be a better option for this.
- Secondly, open up the VPN you downloaded and register a free account.
- Then look for South Africa.
- Go to your phone settings, then look for Time and Date there.
- After that, you must change the Time and Date to South Africa.
- Again, go to your app settings and search for Monopoly Go.
- Clear the cache or reinstall the game and ensure everything’s connected to South Africa.
- Finally, you can open the game and see that the Egyptian Treasures is now accessible.
How To Get PickAxes For Egyptian Treasures?
By following these steps, you can get pickaxes for Egyptian Treasures:
- Firstly, open Monopoly Go and tap on the Egyptian Treasures mini-game icon.
- Then, tap on the Get Pickaxes button and choose how you want pickaxes; there are three different ways to get them.
- Tap the Quick Wins button and complete short tasks to earn pickaxes.
- Now, tap the In-Game Store button and purchase pickaxes using gold coins.
- Also, tap on the Watch Video Ads button and watch video ads to earn these pickaxes.
- However, some people even suggest getting pickaxes from chests in the game.
- Once you have pickaxes, you can dig for ancient and valuable artifacts in the Egyptian Treasures mini-game.
Egyptian Treasures Rewards
Reward types in Egyptian Treasures are:
|1||75 dice rolls|
|2||Green safe: 100 dice rolls and 2-star orange sticker pack|
|3||Green safe: cash, 3 Egyptian Treasures Pickaxe tokens|
|4||175 dice rolls|
|5||Green safe: cash, 1-star gold sticker pack|
|6||Blue safe: 200 dice rolls, Egyptian Treasures Pickaxe tokens|
|7||Blue safe: 4 Egyptian Treasures Pickaxe tokens, 3-star red sticker pack|
|8||275 dice rolls|
|9||Blue safe: cash, 5 Egyptian Treasures Pickaxe tokens|
|10||300 dice rolls|
|11||Pink safe: cash, 3-star red sticker pack|
|12||Pink safe: 350 dice rolls, 8 Egyptian Treasures Pickaxe tokens|
|13||Pink safe: cash, 400 dice rolls|
|14||Blue sticker pack|
|15||Pink safe: cash, 450 dicerolls|
|16||Gold safe: 2500 dice rolls, cash, 1 special Purple pack (minimum 1 new sticker)|
The Bottom Line
The Egyptian Treasures is more accessible than other mini-games in Monopoly Go and Peg-e, but the rewards are also lower.
If you want to play the Egyptian Treasures mini-game, you can use a VPN to change your location to South Africa.
However, you cannot play the Peg-e mini-game if you do this.