Felogyrs fireworks quest in BG3 takes place in Baldur’s Gate City.
This shop sells fireworks, torches, and other alchemical items in the game.
This article discusses Felogyrs fireworks and how to complete them in Baldur’s Gate 3.
What Is Felogyrs Fireworks In BG3?
Felogyrs Fireworks in a part of the Investigate the suspicious toy quest.
The quest appears in Act 3 of the game. In this quest, players must investigate various toys that can be dangerous.
However, you will easily complete the quest with a few diplomatic decisions.
Furthermore, the quest can cause a few issues if you play as a paladin. Thus, we advise you not to include a paladin in your party during this quest.
Additionally, we will directly discuss the fireworks quest.
Thus, previous steps will not be explained and only briefly mentioned.
How To Complete Felogyrs Fireworks In BG3?
To complete the Felogyrs fireworks quest, first, you must activate the investigate the suspicious toy quest.
Here are some steps to complete Felogyrs fireworks in BG3.
1. Start Investigating
Here is how you can start to Investigate The Suspicious toy quest.
- First, you must start the investigation of the suspicious toy quest.
- To start the quest, you must enter Baldur’s Gate City.
- Here, you will see the high tension and many refugees and also meet Arfur Gregorio.
- Moreover, during the quest, you must side with the refugee, which causes Arfur to head out of his house.
- Then, Enter the basement, and you will find a blackmail note.
- From the note, you will understand that Arfur is being blackmailed.
- You must then head over to the requisitioned barn with your group.
- Here you will find a crate with dangerous toys.
2. Find The Felogyrs Fireworks
After you disarm the explosive, you will find Arfur in the Sharess’ Caress.
- Here, you must intimidate him and gain information about the fireworks.
- After you intimidate him, he will point you towards Felogyrs Fireworks.
- You must head towards the Basilisk gate in the lower cities.
- Then, head south, and you will find the front area of Felogyr’s Fireworks.
- You must enter the building, and then an NPC will stop you.
- Here, give them the password Arfur provided you when you interrogated him.
- Furthermore, you can also use stealth to go without them noticing you.
- Additionally, when you provide the NPC with the password, you can access the first and second floors.
Here on out, you can use stealth to slip into one of the corners of the second floor and head to the third floor.
On the third floor, you will hear about the pipes leaking. This allows the players to deal with the enemies without having to fight.
Players can destroy the pipes, and it will flood the area and defeat the enemies.
Additionally, you can use stealth and bomb the crates. This will complete the quest.
The Bottom Line
The Felogyr’s quest is a long and arduous quest. However, the story’s ending is rather satisfying.
Furthermore, the story shows that the bustling city of Baldur’s Gate is neither safe from criminal acts.
Hopefully, this article can guide you in completing the Felogyrs fireworks quest in Baldur’s Gate 3.