Diablo 4 is the fourth main installment in the Diablo series, which is set in the dark fantasy world of Sanctuary, where humans battle against the forces of Hell.
The game has a variety of quests, both main and side that the player can complete to advance the story, gain rewards, and discover secrets.
Continue reading to learn about Ghost Palm and how to obtain it in Diablo 4.
What Is Ghost Palm In Diablo 4?
The Ghost Palm is a quest item in Diablo 4.
It is a delicate blossom from a Kehjistan palm tree. It has vivid hues, but also a foul smell like decaying meat.
Moreover, it is part of the Unsafe Travles Quest in Kehjistan, the third quest in the Road to Ruin quest chain.
Generally, Ghost Palm is a tree the player needs to interact with to get a flower for a side quest in Diablo 4.
It is located near the Foul Grotto in Kehjistan. The player should pass on the Ghost Palm to Mahjoob, a quest giver in Kehjistan.
In contrast, it has healing properties that can cure Mahjoob’s wife, who suffers from a mysterious illness.
How To Find Ghost Palm In Diablo 4?
Mahjoob, the merchant, offers you the Unsafe Travels side quest in Diablo 4.
In this quest, you must find Ghost Palm Flower, a rare and powerful herb that can heal his wife.
The player can obtain the Ghost Palm Flower by interacting with the Ghost Palm tree near the Foul Grotto in Kehjistan.
Follow the steps below to find the Ghost Palm in Diablo 4.
- First, speak to Mahjoob because he’s the one who offers you the Unsafe Travels side quest in Kehjistan.
- He will then ask you to find the Ghost Palm Flower, a rare and powerful herb that can heal his wife.
- You need to start finding the Ghost Palm. It is a tree near the Foul Grotto, in the middle of the blue search area.
- After that, you should interact with the Ghost Palm to acquire the Ghost Palm Flower.
- Then, return to Mahjoob and give him the Ghost Palm Flower.
- He will transform the flower into a Skittering Abomination, and you must fight him.
- Finally, you should put Mahjoob to rest.
- Hence, this completes the quest. Moreover, you the player, will receive gold, experience, renown and exilir cache as rewards.
The Bottom Line
The completion of the quest rewards the player with renown, EXP, gold, and a cache.
The quest is also part of a larger quest chain that leads to The Only Cure side quest.
Finding a Ghost Palm is a simple but rewarding task that can help the player explore the world of Diablo 4.